Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: WHY DOES AARP LIE TO PEOPLE?

Message 1 of 2

@nctarheel wrote:

About three weeks ago, attempts to sign onto AARP'S web site were unsuccessful.

When I enlisted the assistance of their technical people, they insisted that I clear my cookies, clear my cache, get a new password and try again.  Once again, unsuccessful.

Then they insisted I try another browser. Unsuccessful.

My APPLE computer is brand new. I use FIREFOX as a browser because Safari and AARP's games platform has NEVER worked correctly. APPLE explained why.

Anyway, I knew that the issue had to be with AARP. I waited three weeks and whatever THEIR problem was, it is now fixed.

My question is WHY DOES AARP HAVE TO LIE ABOUT THE ISSUES, BLAME YOUR COMPUTER, BLAME YOUR BROWSER, AND ON AND ON.

On this subject, AARP should be ashamed of themselves.

But, they've done this for years and years.

If they LIE about this; what else might they LIE about?

Shouldn't confuse incompetence or lack of knowledge as "lying"...Maybe they just don't know the answer.  They should know, given their resources, but hey....some technical issues are brain busters.....

As to your last question, have many times have you seen, "If you have questions or comments contact us at Community@aarp.com" and never received ANY response?  Is that a "Lie"?  Or just a lack of integrity?

Just asking......AARP Moderators......just asking.....LOL!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

WHY DOES AARP LIE TO PEOPLE?

Message 2 of 2

About three weeks ago, attempts to sign onto AARP'S web site were unsuccessful.

When I enlisted the assistance of their technical people, they insisted that I clear my cookies, clear my cache, get a new password and try again.  Once again, unsuccessful.

Then they insisted I try another browser. Unsuccessful.

My APPLE computer is brand new. I use FIREFOX as a browser because Safari and AARP's games platform has NEVER worked correctly. APPLE explained why.

Anyway, I knew that the issue had to be with AARP. I waited three weeks and whatever THEIR problem was, it is now fixed.

My question is WHY DOES AARP HAVE TO LIE ABOUT THE ISSUES, BLAME YOUR COMPUTER, BLAME YOUR BROWSER, AND ON AND ON.

On this subject, AARP should be ashamed of themselves.

But, they've done this for years and years.

If they LIE about this; what else might they LIE about?

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Replies