Tell us about yourself:
I recently retired from a career in information technology. I'm also interested in investment, taxes, and the financial details around Medicare and Social Security.
Area of knowledge and what I know well:
I spent the last ten years writing Java, SQL, and XSLT on a daily basis. Prior to that, I concentrated more on application design and directing programmers. I trained in COBOL and BASIC in the '80s. My first technology job was in operations mounting tapes and cleaning tape drives. :-)
This Online Community member has earned the ACE badge for being recognized by peers for high value contributions.
The Online Community ACE program enables you to be recognized by your peers for consistent, high value contributions to the Community.
Are you ready to become an ACE? Here's how:
- Upload Your Profile Picture
- Fill Out the "Tell us about yourself" Section
- Share Your "Areas of knowledge"
- Receive 25 Kudos (excluding Politics, Current Events forum) during rolling six month period
- Be In Good Standing Without Community Violations For At Least 30 Days
|Date Registered||02-22-2023 10:27 AM|
|Last Visited||06-06-2023 01:00 PM|
|Total Kudos Received||133|