Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: REWARDS POINTS

Message 1 of 21

i LOVE AARP rewards.  Where else can you get such great stuff for rewards points & a few dollars.  I had to write because of the people bashing this.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

@p12345rwrote:

The "My Rewards" link on the red bar does not show up until I click to Redeem Points on the Goods for Rewards page.  This is certainly not intuitive.

@p12345r  No, no, you are right. I skipped that step in my directions. Apologies.  I'll go edit that post so that it shows that step as well.

Epster

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

The "My Rewards" link on the red bar does not show up until I click to Redeem Points on the Goods for Rewards page.  This is certainly not intuitive.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

@roger1965  Just following up to be sure you resolved this and received your card.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

@p12345rwrote:

How do I track my orders by redeeming those points.  I can't see any intuitive link to click.  I either see earn or redeem points but nothing about the transaction history.

Hi @p12345r  Your Rewards for Good Account keeps record of your activity. Here's how to view that:

Go to your Rewards for Good account. (Click on 'Rewards for Good' in the red navigation bar at the top of your screen.)

Rewards for Good.pngClick on Rewards for Good in the red navigation bar.

You'll see this in the center of the new page:

Landing Page, Rewards For Good.pngRewards for Good start page 

Click on 'Redeem My Points' to get the red navigation bar at the top of your screen to include a 'My Rewards' option. Click on 'My Rewards'.

My Rewards .pngClick on 'My Rewards'

Annnnnd ... you'll see this page. From here you can monitor various types of activity specific to your account. I haven't used my rewards points to buy anything in months and months, so I couldn't show you such a record in my personal account, but if you've spend rewards points, that will be noted here. To find the debit transaction you may need to dig down a number of pages, if you earn daily rewards points.

My Rewards History.pngThe My Rewards History page, from which you can monitor all sorts of account activity.

Hope this helps!  Smiley Happy

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

How do I track my orders by redeeming those points.  I can't see any intuitive link to click.  I either see earn or redeem points but nothing about the transaction history.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

I ordered a Carnival gift card and never received it either, money taken out of bank and your closed.  I will call in the morning, but seriously NOT HAPPY!!

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Gift card issue I never received them!!! Urgent

Message 8 of 21

@LashaunR708281  I have sent you an email, please respond ASAP so we can assist you.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

@LashaunR708281 - We have removed your email address but also have esclated this and someone will get back to you directly.  As posted, you can also call AARP directly at 1-888-OUR-AARP ((1-888-687-2277)

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

@LashaunR708281  Why don't you contact AARP? There is a link below in the light gray area or you can use this one, Contact Us!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera