Learn More

The Online Community ACE program enables you to be recognized by your peers for consistent, high value contributions to the Community.

Are you ready to become an ACE? Here's how:

  • Upload Your Profile Picture
  • Fill Out the "Tell us about yourself" Section
  • Share Your "Areas of knowledge"
  • Receive 25 Kudos (excluding Politics, Current Events forum) during rolling six month period
  • Be In Good Standing Without Community Violations For At Least 30 Days

All Activity

Try Progressive and some other major auto insurers - They are classified as a luxury vehicle so there is a high / higher premium.   It did use to be that only Tesla would insure the Tesla auto but now that has changed.  Some insurers cover them; othe...
GailL1 02-03-2023 09:21 PM
0
Replies
0
Kudos
38
Views
@JamesD81836 wrote:  . . . . Nothing is free.  The money is coming from somewhere. The money comes from Medicare  - they are part of Medicare - Medicare Part C CMS makes the rules for them and monitors them.HHS.gov What is Medicare Part C? Nothing is...
GailL1 02-03-2023 09:09 PM
1
Reply
1
Kudo
110
Views
Because it is the private health insurer that has completed the negotiations on the drug prices that you get under the formulary under that insurer and they also have networks of pharmacies which are supposed to give you the better pricing. However, ...
GailL1 02-02-2023 09:43 PM
0
Replies
0
Kudos
70
Views
Your State is where you need to look - some states have programs to pay for caregivers (family or otherwise) who help those who are on MEDICAID.If your grandmother and (2) elderly parents aren't on Medicaid, you are pretty much out of luck in getting...
GailL1 01-25-2023 03:44 PM
0
Replies
1
Kudo
342
Views
@WayneH273262 wrote:You are wrong.  READ the act.  The act requires that a congressional committee come up with recommendations to present to congress within 180 days of when any of the specified trust funds appears to be insolvent.  this is a SOLUTI...
GailL1 01-25-2023 03:16 PM
1
Reply
0
Kudos
498
Views
Try Progressive and some other major auto insurers - They are classified as a luxury vehicle so there is a high / higher premium.   It did use to be that only Tesla would insure the Tesla auto but now that has changed.  Some insurers cover them; othe...
GailL1 02-03-2023 09:21 PM
0
Replies
0
Kudos
38
Views
@JamesD81836 wrote:  . . . . Nothing is free.  The money is coming from somewhere. The money comes from Medicare  - they are part of Medicare - Medicare Part C CMS makes the rules for them and monitors them.HHS.gov What is Medicare Part C? Nothing is...
GailL1 02-03-2023 09:09 PM
1
Reply
1
Kudo
110
Views
Because it is the private health insurer that has completed the negotiations on the drug prices that you get under the formulary under that insurer and they also have networks of pharmacies which are supposed to give you the better pricing. However, ...
GailL1 02-02-2023 09:43 PM
0
Replies
0
Kudos
70
Views
Your State is where you need to look - some states have programs to pay for caregivers (family or otherwise) who help those who are on MEDICAID.If your grandmother and (2) elderly parents aren't on Medicaid, you are pretty much out of luck in getting...
GailL1 01-25-2023 03:44 PM
0
Replies
1
Kudo
342
Views
@WayneH273262 wrote:You are wrong.  READ the act.  The act requires that a congressional committee come up with recommendations to present to congress within 180 days of when any of the specified trust funds appears to be insolvent.  this is a SOLUTI...
GailL1 01-25-2023 03:16 PM
1
Reply
0
Kudos
498
Views
Try Progressive and some other major auto insurers - They are classified as a luxury vehicle so there is a high / higher premium.   It did use to be that only Tesla would insure the Tesla auto but now that has changed.  Some insurers cover them; othe...
GailL1 02-03-2023 09:21 PM
0
Replies
0
Kudos
38
Views
@JamesD81836 wrote:  . . . . Nothing is free.  The money is coming from somewhere. The money comes from Medicare  - they are part of Medicare - Medicare Part C CMS makes the rules for them and monitors them.HHS.gov What is Medicare Part C? Nothing is...
GailL1 02-03-2023 09:09 PM
1
Reply
1
Kudo
110
Views
Because it is the private health insurer that has completed the negotiations on the drug prices that you get under the formulary under that insurer and they also have networks of pharmacies which are supposed to give you the better pricing. However, ...
GailL1 02-02-2023 09:43 PM
0
Replies
0
Kudos
70
Views
Your State is where you need to look - some states have programs to pay for caregivers (family or otherwise) who help those who are on MEDICAID.If your grandmother and (2) elderly parents aren't on Medicaid, you are pretty much out of luck in getting...
GailL1 01-25-2023 03:44 PM
0
Replies
1
Kudo
342
Views
@WayneH273262 wrote:You are wrong.  READ the act.  The act requires that a congressional committee come up with recommendations to present to congress within 180 days of when any of the specified trust funds appears to be insolvent.  this is a SOLUTI...
GailL1 01-25-2023 03:16 PM
1
Reply
0
Kudos
498
Views
Public Statistics
Date Registered ‎08-18-2008 12:00 AM
Last Visited
Total Messages Posted 14,583
Total Kudos Received 995
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users