Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Nov 29, Daily AARP.org Visit points missing

Conversationalist

Nov 29, Daily AARP.org Visit points missing

I checked the transaction history before doing tasks for today, and saw no daily points for yesterday, November 29. I did get the daily for today.That was the last time I saw Transaction History work today,

After finishing today's tasks, the Transaction History feature simply would not continue beyond one page of info.

"There was an error processing your request. Please try again." on 2 browsers.

How about letting us download the history as a PDF or something. The web programming is not working.

Cheers,

Ray

Silver Conversationalist

For the past 2 days, I have not received the Daily Visit Points.  It was an intermittent issue in past months, but for a short while it was fixed and Daily Visit Points were being added.  I am logging in at various times of the day to see if the visit points will be added, but so far, no daily points were added on 12/8/2019 and 12/9/2019.  I am wondering if the "new" adjustment of the 9 a.m. EST start time for the Daily & Weekly Deals is causing an issue with the Daily Visit Points, however, I am logging in at different times throughout the day.  My time zone is PST.

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@JoLo49 

We are happy to report that this intermittent issue has been resolved.

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPCaroline  Thank you for resolving the visit points.

I have another issue that you may be able to resolve.  I received notification to verify my phone number.   I successfully got the code by a phone call back and entered it, but the code did not work.

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@JoLo49 Did you enter the verification code within 10 minutes of receiving it? 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@AARPAnneH   I entered the verification code immediately upon receiving, but there was an issue with the code.  I entered the code multiple of times.  I will wait to see if others are also having problems with verification before trying again.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoLo49   I have added points for 12/8 and 12/9. We are working to get this fixed!!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Since it's been mentioned, I checked my daily visits, and a lot are missing, it's easy to see because I use points every day, and earn some here and there, but daily visits have stopped posting. I wonder if it will catch up after beta is over?

Kathleen
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @kb2064 

Kathleen, it may be a time zone problem when you start completing daily activities at ET, but live in a different time zone.  This is my problem with Daily Visit points, I'm on CT and everything resets at 11p CT, and Daily Visit points appear in my Transaction History at 1am ET and I'm almost finished w/activities the date changes and Daily Visit points appear.  I've reported & posted the problem to no avail.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I am also missing the Visit Points.  Missing points for 11/28/2019 and 11/30/2019.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoLo49 , @ralmon , @mazur777 , @mi4090 , @andrewtoo 

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are aware of this error occurring with some rewards accounts and are working diligently to update. If you believe you are missing points for the Daily Login please send me a private message and I can have them added to your account today.

Silver Conversationalist

@sandy 

I am missing the Daily Visit points for 11/28/2019 and 11/30/2019.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JoLo49 

We just added 30 points for 11/28 and 11/30.  Thank you.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @ralmon , @RuthJ780845  & @andrewtoo 

@AARPTeri & Ray, I only experienced Missed Daily Visit points (1) time since the start of program, then they started showing up at 12am ET.  I'm on CT and everything resets for me at 11 CT.  By 12 ET I'm half way finished with Daily activities which are posting as previous day's date and Daily Visit points post at 12 ET with remaining activities.  There is a time zone problem that needs to be corrected!!!

Ruth, sorry you aren't getting your Daily Visit points every day😢 Are you able to view your Transaction History for the last (5) days?

Andrew & Ray, I can go back to 9/25 the 1st day and see my Transaction History because I screenshot everything done daily and save to a Word document.  I learned this from my experience with R4G.  

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hello @mi4090, I am getting the transaction error off and on. I am able to go back two days before getting the message.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Experiencing the same issues for 11/30 no daily points and can't earn any. Tried logging out and then logging back in.....same issue
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I have gotten this screen many times over this extended holiday weekend, really useful huh?

@AARPTeri 

Click on image and expand to view a clear image, but, there is nothing there except an error message, "There was an error processing your request. Please try again."  

And, like, @ralmon I regularly have problems viewing more than one page of transactions.

Thanks,

Andrew

Transaction History, not!Transaction History, not!

AndrewToo
Periodic Contributor

It seems every 4th or 5th day, I don't receive the daily visit points. I stopped keeping check. Once or twice they do show up later in the day but not the last few times.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

it seems like they give you points when they want to. I can't see how or what you have to do. Sometimes I visit the site and do nothing and they'll give me points and other times I do a quiz and I don't get any points. I know one thing, they're quick to deduct points. I know this didn't answer your question but if you or anyone finds out, please let me know

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@al45009948 You get points for visiting the website, so that's why you see points regardless of whether or not you go on to complete an activity, like a quiz or watching a video.

Have you fully completed your activity? All videos have to be watched until the end to receive points. Quizzes, tools and calculators require you to submit the answers or required information at the end of the activity to receive points.

If something seems off, try refreshing your browser and looking at the Last Activity listed at the top of the page again. If still no luck, you may want to log out of AARP, restart your browser and then log back in.

If you're still missing points, let me know what activities you completed so we can get you those points. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

Thanks for confirming that, @JoLo49. Other users have had an issue as well. We're looking into the cause. 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I'm missing the visit points for 12/8/2019, and it appears to be an intermittent issue happening mostly on the weekends.  I wonder if the time zone difference between PST and EST could be a contributing cause.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @JoLo49 

Can u view your Transaction History for the current day without an "Error message" ?

I'm curious because it takes about 12 attempts for me to view and then the black information banner is incomplete.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello Marilyn,

I was able to view my Transaction History with no errors and noticed that my visit points were missing for today's visit.   The black information banner comes up with no issues.

JoLo49

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello JoLo,

It's Marylin; thanks so much for letting me know that not everyone is having the black banner and Transaction History problemSmiley Happy  Strange that members are having different problems, the logic would be that everyone is having the same issueSmiley Surprised

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello again, Marilyn,

Hopefully, tech support can resolve your issues with the Transaction History and Black Banner. 

I sometimes have issues watching a few select videos and not receiving the points.  The site is not perfect yet. 

Take care,

JoLo49

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP