Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Daily Visit Earn points - technical issues UPDATE 9/2/2020 - it's back!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Visit Earn points - technical issues UPDATE 9/2/2020 - it's back!

**Update the visit points are back on 9/2/2020 - Thanks for your patience!**

The ability to earn points for a daily AARP.org site visit is experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience while we get this resolved.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Thank you for replying & verifying that there are technical issues!

I hope they are also going to address the fact that today for the 1st time I can remember.... there are NO sweepstakes!!

& also…besides 1 instant win…. there are only a few points only items!

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Well I watched 3 videos and they showed in the transactions list, but the number of total points didn't change, so I gave up for tonight.
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Glad to see 3 sweepstakes!

Trusted Social Butterfly

@andrewtoo 

I agree with you, they were working on ways to take points. 

@gm5271 Bye, bye daily visit points for now, if they ever come back.

There's nothing in the catalog worth getting😡  Everything is for sale with $1, 2, 3 and $5 discounts😢😢 

Legal Seafoods is only in Boston and unfair to other members.

@RussellP197074 hopefully we get some "Points Only" that valued at more than $10 to use points before next year.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Conversationalist

If you max out your points earning on a daily basis, does the daily visit point award mean anything to you?  It doesn't to me. Especially now when any that I earn will eventually be taken away, because I can't spend enough.

I max out as often as possible, at this point with the hope that someday there will be more worthwhile items to spend them on. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Will we receive our missed daily visit points when the issue is resolved?

@mi4090 

Social Butterfly

@mi4090 @AARPTeri 

Indeed we should Teri

Thanks Marylin for asking this I was curious about it also

Other earn items working so if we've done 1 activity they will know we were there & should give us the points

Happy rewarding 

Ginger  ;  ) 

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri @gm5271 @mi4090 

It shouldn't be too hard to track and reward earned, yet unposted, Login points considering that IT can track expiring points.

I suppose we can now see why the transaction history didn't work for months, there was something sinister at work; they were trying to figure out how to erase our points even though we were active within the past six months.

Cheers!

AndrewToo
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewtoo , @gm5271 , @mi4090 , @kf456 

At this time Daily Visit Points have been removed from the program and earn list and aren’t eligible for point earning. When this activity is added back you will then be able to earn points for it. Retroactive points will not be available.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

It is nice to see this on my transaction history today:

001 Daily Visit Points.JPG

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

WOOOOWWW! 

Thanks Teri for your quick reply & the info 

Another change wow 

Is there a timeframe that y'all are expecting to give Daily visit earning points opportunity back???

🤔Is there a possibility will go back to more like used to be?? 50 points a day? Yippee yip🤸‍♀️🤾‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️ just for the thought cause would make more sense...15 points a day for the system setup didn't even seem worth all took for process of rewarding points to members of 5K points for 365 days 

Always hopeful for a positive change 

Again, thanks

Enjoy your day! 

Ginger : ) 

Periodic Contributor

1. Thank you for the update, as I keep checking daily for the login points to start showing up
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP