Periodic Contributor

Daily Instant Win

Where is the list of Daily Instant Win winners for the $10 Whole Foods Market Gift Card (10/3/2019)?  Those names are not listed on the following file http://winlists.helloworld.com/245438_IW.pdf?

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

can anyone explain to me ,if A person can win one (1) Daily Instant Win and one (1) other Instant Win Prize per month, why would they allow you to try and win another one. Seems like you shouldn't be able to play. I won a Daily Instant Game and on another day, I played again. It shouldn't have allowed me to play again. 

Concerned Member
Regular Social Butterfly

Hello @al45009948 

Al, you're right.  You can also use the Free Method for Instant Wins and lose but you're able redeem points for same Instant Win and they are deducted from your balance. 

@AARPTeri why are members able to play for Points after losing with "free method"?  What's the purpose of the Try again tomorrow message?  This seems to be a major glitch.  Please explain why this can happen.

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

THE NEW AARP SUX THERES NO MERCHADISE TO BUY JUS GIFT CARDS WHAT A JOKE

DALEZ666
Regular Social Butterfly

@d794441s 

Dale, and the Daily/Wkly Instant Wins stopped (5) days ago, plus no Points Only gift cardsSmiley Sad

Very disappointing, to see what we got for having to rush and give up our points.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Social Butterfly

@JamesM699032 

Hey James Thanks for link

Just checking & reading it

This may be why no list of names for Whole Foods when day after winners for Amazon card are listed

*See below what states* 

Possibly a/some winners haven't been confirmed yet? 

Hope helps

Ginger  ;  )

Post lists after winners confirmedPost lists after winners confirmed

🙂 Smile & the world Smiles with you 😉 Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Ginger, I was telling you about the Daily instant Wins on a different thread and of course should have known you knew the rules, forgive me.  A lot of conversations going on threads that they aren't about.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Periodic Contributor

@gm5271 yep, thank helps.  Thanks a bunch!  🙂

Conversationalist

@JamesM699032  Where do you find the link to the winners?  I have been looking and I cannot find it.  Is there a website?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Go to the bottom of the https://www.aarp.org/rewards/discover/ page and click on the Daily Instant Win Games link (in fine print).  It will take you to the list of rules on https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/instant-win-rules/.  Click any of those and it will open a pdf document with the list of winners...  all except those for the $10 Whole Foods Market Gift Card  which is the one I'm looking for.

Also, you can just go directly to the page https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/instant-win-rules/ but I just provided the path to get there just in case.  

Conversationalist

@JamesM699032   Thank you.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks for this!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png