Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Daily Instant Win

Where is the list of Daily Instant Win winners for the $10 Whole Foods Market Gift Card (10/3/2019)?  Those names are not listed on the following file http://winlists.helloworld.com/245438_IW.pdf?

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@zapatero 

Thanks so much for that detailed response!

Unfortunately it is not working for me.

Take care,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

Thank for the reply.  I can't get any free method instant

wins to work.  Today's $10 Walmart Official Rules link is

giving me the message "Error Failed to load PDF document."

(new problem today, can't pull up rules for this one.)

On all the other instant win games the site will not allow me to get to the entry page; it

gives the error "We're sorry...
An error has occurred. Refresh your web browser to get back on track."

I am on a laptop running the chrome browser and I have "Refreshed" many

many times in an attempt to get a valid entry page.  Cleared cookies and cache and

restarted my browser all to no avail.

Thanks for your help,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone ๐Ÿค—. I've just about given up with AARP Rewards. I clicked on the link you provided and it took me to Dunkin Donuts. Anyway I to had the same problem. I guess they want us to use our points. ๐Ÿคฌ I don't mean any disrespect but as long as we scoop up these $5 gift cards, they will continue to post them. $5 gift cards, c'mon now. If we were allowed to redeem for at least 6 of these $5 gift cards, maybe it would benefit us Seniors. More than one of a particular card. Some of us will start to lose our points for having them to long. My opinion is that the Instant Win Games and the Sweepstakes are Rigged. I'm sorry for feeling this way and I don't want to start a Uprising but I'm just saying

May Everyone have a blessed and great Holiday. 

Concerned Member
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Al

The only solution i can see as far as the measly $5 g- i- f- t cards are concerned is to figure out a way we could gift the unwanted card to another member who would in turn gift another card back to the sender. Maybe we can turn a $5 card into a $10 card this way

just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

No need to worry about any uprising. This issue has been around for a while now. Like myself and other members we have been complaining about this problem, but it seems it's falling on deaf ears. The problem is that it's only going to get harder to win (if that's possible) as the AARP member numbers continue to increase every day. For me the only time I use my points now are for the gift card by points offers. I guess it's better to win something than nothing.๐Ÿ˜Š

Silver Conversationalist

@AJF2K1  We really need to get the non-members out of this program somehow. I don't understand the increase in members, the benefits aren't that great especially here in the rewards program. Hopefully they will avoid this program all together. 

On the matter of the points only gift cards, which are few and far between, you may run the risk of management taking points away from you. Made me mad when they changed all the $200 sweepstakes gift cards down to $100. 1000 points is a lot for a chance at $100, but I am not going to just let them have my points for nothing. Just might get a LUCKY YOU  

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

The instant win games are listed on sweepstakes sites and non-members play the games decreasing our chances of winning.  I agree only members should be able to play. 

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Hey Terri,

I can't get the Free Entry Method to work this evening.

Is it jus me?

Thanks!

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@andrewtoo Are you still having trouble? Which Instant Win are you trying to enter? 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello janelleM . I just tried with Dunkin Donuts, Walmart and the Xbox gift cards ( Instant Win ) errors for all of them. The Xbox one came up with a error before it asked for my name. 

Concerned Member
Community Concierge

@al45009948 Thanks for letting me know. What is the error message that you're getting? Have you had an opportunity to clear your browser's cache and cookies as well? The steps to complete that can be found here: https://help.aarp.org/s/article/site-issues 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I realize this posting is rather old but when I clicked on the file link, it appears that the contents of the file are recent for 2021. 

So this file is interesting. I have not won an Instant win in over 6 months. I play them every day. However there are people who have won 8 and 11 times in this file. How does this happen??? Are they employees? If they are not, then what are they doing that makes them so 'lucky' to win so often? 

To check this I just scrolled through the file and some names seemed to come up fairly often. These are unusual names, not common ones. By doing a 'control f' to do a search, one can enter in the first name then a space and then the first initial of the last name. Bingo. It even tells you how many times that name is listed in that file. You can also use the ^ and v arrows to see each one individually. 

How do I, and every other daily loser, get on the list of people who get these daily wins?

Contributor

I feel the same..I play and play. And each and every time ....Sorry not today

I'm sooo over it

Regular Contributor

I am glad I am not the only one. I believe I have used over 20,000 points (50pts. per entry) in the last 6 months and I have won 2 times. I'm sorry but those are terrible odds. It's like AARP is trying to drain you of all your points so that you have to go back and do their activities. It's really ridiculous. Then today they are offering Instant win Walmart and Target cards, instead of offering those cards by points. The object here is to manipulate us into doing as many activities we can do so that the sponsors/commercials on those activities pay AARP their fees. Then they are constantly reminding us to renew our memberships and get these great "benefits". Very disappointing.๐Ÿ˜ 

Periodic Contributor

I have never won. Does make you wonder. Also, pretty stupid you can only redeem 1 time for a gift card. Most options to redeem for are horrible. At least let us redeem for same rewards, if available, every 3 or 6 months. Feel like I have wasted time earning points on this site....time would have been better served elsewhere.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

The Instant Win games are harder to win now that they are running each of the games for 7 days to use up our points for each entry.  You could enter by the "free" method, but it takes more effort.  I haven't won an Instant Win since the new program started as the odds are not in our favor to win.  The Sweepstakes are almost impossible to win and use up even more of our points.

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š. I've only won 1 Instant Win game. Anyway, I used to belong to VipVoice and a lot of the Winners were always winning. I believe that a lot of the Winners on VipVoice are also on AARP winners list. I've been trying to learn how to use Microsoft Office to run a comparison of the Winners. I will learn how to use Excel, Word and Spreadsheet. I'm just saying

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hey Al:

They will Deny, Deny, Deny any results you find

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I too have been wondering what's up with with the Instant Wins. I play all or nearly all of the Instant Wins every day, just like BeachGirl123 described. In the first 9 months of 2020, I won 9 Instant gift cards, an average of one per month. From October 2020 until now (nearly 5 months), I have gotten exactly ONE Instant Win. 

The research that BeachGirl123 did is very telling. How can a few people be so "lucky" as to win repeatedly when the vast majority of everyday players get shut down? Something's screwy here. Perhaps a handful of hackers or insiders have figured out a way to enter the Instant Wins multiple times per day without being detected as cheaters?? It makes one wonder, for sure.

I also wonder if a similar pattern of frequent "lucky" entrants might be detected if folks were able to peruse the names of Sweepstakes winners? 

Admin should look into this in order to "assure" us that there's no funny business going on.

Silver Conversationalist

Gary: Admin is behind all this funny business

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

can anyone explain to me ,if A person can win one (1) Daily Instant Win and one (1) other Instant Win Prize per month, why would they allow you to try and win another one. Seems like you shouldn't be able to play. I won a Daily Instant Game and on another day, I played again. It shouldn't have allowed me to play again. 

Concerned Member
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @al45009948 

Al, you're right.  You can also use the Free Method for Instant Wins and lose but you're able redeem points for same Instant Win and they are deducted from your balance. 

@AARPTeri why are members able to play for Points after losing with "free method"?  What's the purpose of the Try again tomorrow message?  This seems to be a major glitch.  Please explain why this can happen.

Have a Blessed Day

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

THE NEW AARP SUX THERES NO MERCHADISE TO BUY JUS GIFT CARDS WHAT A JOKE

DALEZ666
Trusted Social Butterfly

@d794441s 

Dale, and the Daily/Wkly Instant Wins stopped (5) days ago, plus no Points Only gift cardsSmiley Sad

Very disappointing, to see what we got for having to rush and give up our points.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Social Butterfly

@JamesM699032 

Hey James Thanks for link

Just checking & reading it

This may be why no list of names for Whole Foods when day after winners for Amazon card are listed

*See below what states* 

Possibly a/some winners haven't been confirmed yet? 

Hope helps

Ginger  ;  )

Post lists after winners confirmedPost lists after winners confirmed

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

@gm5271 

Ginger, I was telling you about the Daily instant Wins on a different thread and of course should have known you knew the rules, forgive me.  A lot of conversations going on threads that they aren't about.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Periodic Contributor

@gm5271 yep, thank helps.  Thanks a bunch!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Bronze Conversationalist

@JamesM699032  Where do you find the link to the winners?  I have been looking and I cannot find it.  Is there a website?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP