Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

No Provinces listed in mailing address change when Canada selected as country

Contributor

No Provinces listed in mailing address change when Canada selected as country

I tried to execute a temporary address change as we going to Canada for a few months.  I was able to select Canada as country, but the webpage did not provide any Provinces in the State/Province selection box.  This needs to be fixed.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Here it is nearly six months later and this issue is still outstanding. We sure have a bunch of rewading tyo catch up on when we return to the US next month!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@absnowbirds Please send me a private message and I will update the address for you and let our team know. Steps to send a private message can be found here: How do I send a private message

0 Kudos
Contributor

I too have experienced this same issue and AARP hasn't fixed it.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@rfmcmanus51 Let's get this fixed! I sent you a private message for more info. Check your private messages here: Private Messages - AARP Online Community 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Can you help us fix this? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@absnowbirds Here to help! I tried to send you a private message for further assistance but it looks like you have not enabled private messages. Learn how to enable private messaging here: How do I send a private message we can also be reached at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP