Syncing Fitness Tracker with AARP Now to earn Rewards points

Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Re: Syncing Fitness Tracker with AARP Now to earn Rewards points

Message 11 of 106

@JonathanM243209 I've added the missing points from December 19th- January 5th. The other points have been properly recorded until today.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 106
This link you sent simply sends me to the online community where other members are having the same type of problem I am.  As you can see from my post I already did everything I am supposed to to get my Apple watch to properly sync with the AARP App.  Watch, Apple Health App and AARP app all indicate I am synced and sharing data yet no rewards are posting for 10,000 steps and cycling work outs.  Please fix this problem. 

On Thursday, January 9, 2020, 04:26:19 PM EST, member@aarp.org <member@aarp.org> wrote:

Dear Mrs. Hoffman,

Thank you for contacting AARP.  Please use the link below to learn how to sync your Fitness tracker with AARP Rewards.  The online community has valuable resources. We hope you find this information helpful.

https://community.aarp.org/t5/Earn-Activities/Syncing-Fitness-Tracker-with-AARP-Now-to-earn-Rewards-...

Sincerely,

Lauren
Consumer Care

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 106

JodeeR

see that i am Not the only one with this issue. The app has been linked and Fitbit has accepted the link, yet nothing until 2 days ago - GREAT

However someone promised to add the missing points, but never did.  From December 19th until January 7, about 19 days of missing 150 points

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 106

@ph8624 - thanks for your response. We are still looking into this issue and will be in touch soon! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 106

JessicaT,

I have an Apple Watch which was synced until mid December then suddenly I just quit getting rewards for 10,000 steps a day and my cycling workouts.  I noticed the missed rewards on about January 6,2020 and called the help line.  I did some things the agent recommended and she gave me credit for missed rewards.  The app shows through the lastest version of the iPhone AARP app that my watch is synced to AARP rewards through the Apple Health App.  I also show in my Apple Health App the the AARP App has permission to share data.  Another app I have "Lose It" is also synced with with my watch through the Apple Health App and it works beautifully with no gaps in reliability so I think the problem is with the AARP app.  Yesterday I notced I am still not receiving rewards through my synced Apple watch even after removing it and resyncing, restarting my iPhone, Watch and computer and logging out and back into the AARP app.  I called the help line again yesterday and they gave me the missed rewards points but didn't have a solution as to why my Apple watch workouts are getting me the rewards automatically like it did for months up to mid December when it abruptly quit.  Please try to fix this problem.  It is not realistic to have to keep calling and reporting the solutions suggestions aren't working.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 106

@lk8154694 I've made the correction and will also have someone look into why this is still an issue for you. You'll be contacted in a few days.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 106

It is linked but still not working.  To date, I'm missing points for 36 days or 5400 points that should be added.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 106

@JonathanM243209 Make sure your fitness tracker is still connected -- head to the Earn page (http://www.aarp.org/rewards/earn), hit the “Add a fitness tracker” link and select a fitness tracker from the pop-up menu. Then, you’ll need to separately go into its app and give it permission to share data with AARP Rewards. If it's already properly connected, let me know how many days you are missing points for, and I can make that adjustment.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 106

And when this AKSO fails, then what?

Fitbit IS synced, however no rewards

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 106

@lhl504 We'll look into this and will reach back out.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors