Syncing Fitness Tracker with AARP Now to earn Rewards points

Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Syncing Fitness Tracker with AARP Now to earn Rewards points

Message 11 of 100

It is linked but still not working.  To date, I'm missing points for 36 days or 5400 points that should be added.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 100

@JonathanM243209 Make sure your fitness tracker is still connected -- head to the Earn page (http://www.aarp.org/rewards/earn), hit the “Add a fitness tracker” link and select a fitness tracker from the pop-up menu. Then, you’ll need to separately go into its app and give it permission to share data with AARP Rewards. If it's already properly connected, let me know how many days you are missing points for, and I can make that adjustment.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 100

And when this AKSO fails, then what?

Fitbit IS synced, however no rewards

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 100

@lhl504 We'll look into this and will reach back out.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 100

@MaryT990217 Thanks for letting us know. I've adjusted your points.

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 100

My fit bit charge 3 has never worked since the program was changed. I have tried many of the suggestions given by other members, No Luck at all.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 100

I have the same problem. I got a new Fitbit which is synced. At first I was getting the points but have not gotten points in the last two weeks.  I also called and was told that they are having trouble with the system. 

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 100

Thank you for the tip!  I went through what you recommended and the only thing there was the AARP rewards program.  I had deleted the other one earlier.  It worth a try!  Thanks again for the suggestion!!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 100

Hello @lk8154694 ,

I have a fitbit zip.  It is old and I understand no longer supported.  It cost $89 and was a gift, I got it a little over a year ago and it was used.  But, it works supported or not!

Anyway, I had a lot of trouble getting points from my fitbit steps.  One thing that comes to mind is that went to http://www.fitbit.com/devices and signed on.

Then I clicked on the "view settings" button cog and clicked on "settings" in the drop down menu. The "view settings" button is on the top right hand side of the screen after signing in.  A picture of the button looks like a "cog"

001 Fitbit Settings Button.JPG

The next page gives a number of options to choose from on the left hand side of the page, Choose "Applications" and choose "remove access" for any item that refers to "Rewards for Good."  There was also an item showing under Applications that read "AARP Rewards by AARP" that I DID NOT REMOVE.  I only removed access to the item that referred to "Rewards for Good."

001 fit bit applications.JPG

My fitbit points started showing up shortly afterward.  No steps from the past, but, points going forward.  Anyway, that is what I remember.  I hope this helps, at least it is something else to try.

Good Luck,

Andrew

@lk8154694 wrote:

I've made two contacts in the past month and this issue still has not been resolved.  Ever since changing the reward points program, I've failed to receive any points for my Fitbit steps.  I've disconnected and reconnected to no avail.  It's very frustrating that this is not getting resolved!

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 100

I've made two contacts in the past month and this issue still has not been resolved.  Ever since changing the reward points program, I've failed to receive any points for my Fitbit steps.  I've disconnected and reconnected to no avail.  It's very frustrating that this is not getting resolved!

Kudos
Views