Syncing Fitness Tracker with AARP Now to earn Rewards points

Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Syncing Fitness Tracker with AARP Now to earn Rewards points

Message 21 of 100

@vag   We were able to look into this and the error is happening when you leave our site and go to Fitbit pages.  You may want to see if your browser is compatible with Fitbit services.  Let us know what browser and hoping Fitbit can help you.

AARPTeri
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 100

@PaulH732761  AARP Rewards syncs to the following devices:

Apple Health - Fitbit - Garmin Connect - Misfit. If you're still having trouble, please call 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) and a member representative can assist you.   

Kudos
Views
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 100

I'm still not getting points after almost 2 month I've tried deleting and reinstalling my Fitbit and the app I've called AARP and still nothing. I get my 10000 steps amlost everyday.

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 100

@jbear105   So Sorry you are experiencing this!  We will get you those points!  I have also escalated to see if we can figure out what is going on.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 100

@AARPLaurenA 

@AARPCaroline 

The app stopped giving me points from steps AGAIN. Last points I received from steps was on 11/4, thus no points for the 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12, or 8 days.

Very frustrating.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 100

AARPLaurenA - My points have started since my phone call yesterday to AARP, the missing points that need adjustment are 6,150 for the 41 daily and 750 for the weekly for a grand total of 6900 points.

Thank you

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 100

Lauren,

Thank you for your reply.

I am missing points for Oct 9th and for yesterday Nov 4th, otherwise, I have been recieving the points regularly for my fitbit.

A little concern why I didn't  receiving points for yesterday.

Kudos
Views
vag
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 100

Attn Terri/AARP:

I 1st contacted you on 9/27/19, as even though my fitbit was synced w/AARP, I wasn't getting any Rewards points for my steps.  At one of your online "chat" reps instructions, I removed AARP approval on my fitbit app & attempted to re-sync, but your website wouldn't let me.  It took countless attempts over about 25 days before I saw my"fitbit" appear on my AARP Rewards page, however, when I check w/fitbit, they don't show AARP has requested authorization to be synced.  I've removed both apps on my phone & re-installed both; I've changed battery in fitbit.  I'm at a loss what to do!

It's been over a month & STILL no points on AARP Rewards for my fitbit steps.I've had 13 days over 10,000 since 10/5/19.  Who can help me????

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 100

Hello,  Please let us know if you have received the points for your FitBit that you were missing, and if not we can add them, (just let us know how many) 

Thanks! 

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 100

That did something. I received points as of today (11/1) for 10K steps and for 120 miles in a month. Thanks! I'll have to watch it the next few days but this really should be a "set it and forget it" process.

Still, it looks like I missed out on my 10/30 and 10/31 points for steps.

Kudos
Views