Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Have you ever dreamed of writing and publishing a book?

Have you ever dreamed of writing and publishing a book?

Hello everyone. 

I am an author and writing instructor, and I am curious if anyone out there has ever dreamed of writing/publishing a book. If so, what's the big dream? Become a best-selling author? Publish your book for family and friends? Start a second career as a writer? 

Then the next big question, what's stopping your from accomplishing that dream? 

Kerrie Flanagan
0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, Kerrie! So fun to find you here. I tried to send you a private message but it took me to a page that said "Private Message" with no way to send it! This is a great thread. Hope you are well.

Happy New Year!

Denise

0 Kudos
Contributor

my friend always told me - you can write a book. At least a short story. I wrote and it was terrible, really. The words did not form into sentences, and in general the output turned out to be something very childish with a pretense of uniqueness. For the record, I decided not to return to this issue again. Navigating the capabilities of the SEO Assistant has been an enlightening experience. As a marketer, the insights provided by this tool are invaluable, helping me refine strategies and achieve better results. The collaboration between OpenAI and NinjaReports is evident in the efficiency and intelligence of the assistant.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

All of the above for me, I want to learn how to publish a book then I would mind writing books and tell Wow great stories. I’m very interested in your help. Please and Thank you 

Racquel Evans
Recognized Social Butterfly

@ Kerrie Flanagan

Racquel Evans
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP