Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Maximize Points in Right Again! Trivia

If you get every single question correct in Right Again! Trivia, youโ€™ll get 4,650 points. But that perfect score is nearly 1,000 points below the best score on the daily leaderboard. The reason is simpleโ€”the best players use their PowerUps strategically and take advantage of other special opportunities for score boosts offered in the game.

There are two types of PowerUps that get you more points: the 2x PowerUp available throughout the game, and the Speedster PowerUp available during the Brain Q, brought to you by Staying Sharp, and the Final Q. Be sure to save your 2x PowerUp for Round 4, where each question is worth a game-high 400 points. And pick up the Speedster PowerUp during the Brain Q or Final Q for 1.5x points at the expense of 10 seconds.

Keep in mind that the 2x PowerUp is only available for AARP Membersโ€”and the Speedster costs AARP Rewards pointsโ€”so be sure to log in before you start your game. If you aren't already a member, consider joining AARP and activating AARP Rewards to take advantage of these special scoring opportunities. Both PowerUps can only be used once per game, so remember to save them until the late game to maximize your points!

To really get ahead, AARP Members have the chance to watch a no-ad educational video once during each game, offered at the end of Round 1 and Round 4, for an additional 150 game points.

Play Right Again! Trivia now!

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm not sure that everyone is playing fairly. It's too easy to look up answers.

Trusted Contributor

Am addicted !

THANKS for the tips - the strategic 2X usage never occured to me

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I started playing this game today, I truly LOVE IT!

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@SEFLAUSAKeith2068, we're so happy to hear that you love our Right Again! Trivia as much as we do!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP