Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 16
Greetings,
Got lots of time and love to write, share ideas, opinions and thoughts, so who knows?

Best wishes of health and happiness to you and yours, take care and be safe,
Joseph...
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

Hello my name is Richard from Oklahoma would love to just chit chat sometime.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

Greetings from Tucson, Arizona.

My name is Michael.  Here to chat or reply to messages.  Love talking to people.  Take care everyone.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

Good morning @LynneS930241 .Do hope you're having a Wonderful Friday. Here too could use some rain we're in the 100's 😆 😥

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

good morning  It is a glorious morning in the hills . could do with a little rain but I am satisfied with the beautiful sun . I am a huge nora Roberts fan especially jd Robb. I also like Robyn carr and john grisham and David Baldacci to name a few. My favorite feel good movie is Jumping jack flash . My sister is the gardner My girls used to beg me not to buy any plants as I would murder them in weeks never have found out what I do wrong. lol. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

Hi Besslewis. Yes I too miss the laughter. Most of the guys on my crew started in the union almost on the same week. We spent 33 years working together. Spent more time with them then my family lol. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16
Hey OscarE, I'm feeling the same as you in regards to missing my coworkers. I have hobbies and my art but sometimes it would be nice to sit with people my age, talk about nothing and laugh! I miss laughter.
Rebecca
Rebecca
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

Good day Ms Lynne. Yes I too love to travel. Spent most of my career working out of state primarily the West Coast , Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico and Texas. So I'm ready to see the rest of the country. I love to garden , cook and wood working. I love to read books based on historical events. As for tv anything that's entertaining, movies the same but love a good scare. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

Hi. I am just getting the hand of aarps chats so bare with me. I have been totally retired  for almost 4 years.Up until covid I was never lonely. I live on a small rural acreage but I traveled to az a lot. but since I haven't been able to travel and my family is in another state i am starting to . We just recently zoomed my grandsons grad. set up by my daughter that helped alot to see everyone and listen to the chatter. What a wonderful time we live in. I love to travel all anyone has to say is lets go???? and if the finances let me I am gone(or was) I am starting to quilt, and sew I have two **bleep**zu . I love movies and netflicks frankie and grace is my favorite series  also virgin river as I have read all the books Okay tired of talking about my self  would love toa chat with everyone 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

Hello Everyone. I too recently retired and have begun feeling the loneliness of not being around my coworkers. After tending my mini garden and doing odds & ends around the house there's a lot of time left till its time to make dinner. With the pandemic and most gathering places closed, a penpal would be nice.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors