Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Massage/bodywork

Does anyone do bodywork. Pressure point!

kiniesology!

Contributor

I've been through my fair share of them too, and the struggle to find the right one is real. Your point about consistency is spot on โ€“ if it's not user-friendly, it's just gonna collect dust, right? The fact that it's well-weighted and easy to maneuver while hitting those tricky spots is a game-changer. And those multiple intensity levels? Genius. It's like having a personal massage therapist adapting to your needs. Checked out your site, and it looks promising! The variety of attachments is a nice touch โ€“ it's like a customizable spa day at home. Excited to see how your brand takes off. Sharing the link for anyone interested https://planetmassage.com/. Looking forward to more tips and stories from your wellness journey.

Trusted Contributor

Couldn't agree with you more 

0 Kudos

Hi! I am Katherine, I am a weekend warrior. I've been suffering from severe ACL injuries for the past few years. During my recovery process, I was frustrated with the high-priced equipment with lack of support, I developed some brand to provide a more cost-effective option and a better user experience. I believe there will provide you, with all you need to improve your health & wellbeing!

Here's the thing,I have issues with tight muscles and resulting injuries all up and down the posterior chain. I've replaced almost 90% of my fascia guns for better healing.Since I started using some massage guns, it's clear as day that things are loosening up. One huge factor is that I will actually use this consistently. It feels amazing and is so easy to just turn on for a couple of minutes.  The device is solid and well weighted; I am able to hold it in one hand while working on my opposite shoulder without straining the arm holding the massage gun.

Itโ€™s more importantly that I like that it has 10โ€“20 โ€œlevelsโ€; I know some machines have two or three, and I have appreciated having so many options (along with all of the attachments!).

Trusted Contributor

New on here and read your post. I totally agree with the use of those. A real game changer for us weekend warriors. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I had several massage sessions and was satisfied when the painful points were massaged. But when I was referred for a deep tissue massage, I was in a lot of pain. My neck, back, and shoulders hurt. I gave up that kind of massage and started using a home massager. I read a review about www.massage-gun-guide.com and decided I was going to use it. The first thing I expected from a massage gun was muscle relaxation after a workout and a quick recovery. Moving the gun around the body is easier and much more enjoyable than fiddling with a massage roller, stretching out on a mat.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I get acupuncture and chiropractic.  My acupuncturist is a certified massage therapist.  She does some of that work on me as well.

If you can avoid the creep show of prostitution related massage services and find a real massage therapist...it can help in many amazing ways.

If you want to find a real massage therapist, you might try contacting a massage therapy school and ask for recommendations.

I do know about kiniesology.  I had a bit of that work done on me.  Excellent therapy.

(injuries from multiple car accidents)

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP