Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Contributor

Opt Out of AARP Magazine, Bulletin, Offers

Is there any way on AARP's website to opt out of receiving the AARP Magazine, Bulletin and all offers that arrive by mail?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Concierge

@limeindecoconutfl This inquiry needs to be processed through an agent; I'm here to help! I was able to complete your request to stop delivery of your AARP publications as well as mailed offers from our service providers. The mailings should fully stop within 12 weeks due to pre-printed mailing labels. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

View solution in original post

Contributor

Hello, @AARPJanelleM @AARPConsumerCare please opt me out of the AARP magazines, bulletins, and any other print mail. Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

I got you, Paula. I've updated your mailing preferences. Please allow 6-12 weeks for any mailings from AARP and our service providers to stop completely. - Daniela R.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Trying to find where to stop receiving hard copies of the Magazine & Bulletin in the mail. Can you please stop the mail copies? I prefer to read them online and not have these copies laying around the house. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Greetings, I would like to be removed from the list for all mailings and correspondence. I have requested prior and I continue to receive mailings unfortunately. Thank you in advance,

ToddB59354

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Let me help you with that. What type of mailings are you getting? 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Bulletin

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Perfect, AARP prints our mailing labels in advance. It will take 4โ€“6 weeks for you to stop receiving mail. If you need anything else, I'm here to help. 

0 Kudos

Hi @AARPJanelleM, Please opt me out of the AARP magazines, bulletins, and any other print mail.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @XX1234321XX, I've updated your mailing preferences. Please allow 6-12 weeks for any mailings from AARP and our service providers to stop completely. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi @AARPConsumerCare - Please opt me out of all paper Magazine and Newsletter mailings from AARP. Also please opt me out of all marketing mailings,

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi  @AARPJanelleM , would you please opt me out of the AARP magazine, bulletin and any other mailings as well? I can view them online Thank you very much!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @julianamm, I've updated your mailing preferences. Please allow 6-12 weeks for any mailings from AARP and our service providers to stop completely. - Diana G.
0 Kudos

@AARPJanelleM, I would like to opt out of ALL AARP print mailings: magazine, bulletin, membership appeals, life insurance offers, marketing, everything. Please confirm.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @AmyB897416, your mailing preferences were recently updated to stop those mailings as you requested. Please allow 4-6 weeks for any mailings from AARP to stop and up to 12 weeks for the mailings from our service providers to stop completely. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello, @AARPJanelleM please opt me out of the AARP magazines, bulletins, and any other print mail. Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @AqwiaH58003, here to help! I've updated your mailing preferences. Please allow 12 weeks for those mailings to stop. We're here if you need anything else. - Diana G.

0 Kudos

Hello @AARPJanelleM, would you please opt me out of the AARP magazine, bulletin, any other mailings, online newsletter, and anything I can opt out from? Thanks!

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

If you would please, I'd like to opt out of all 3rd party mailings and all junk mail such as petitions, requests for donations, etc.  Also, I request that my name, contact information, AARP membership status, etc NOT be sold or shared with any other person, business, or organization.
Finally, this opt-out seems to be quite an involved process for something that could easily be handled with a few click boxes on a person's account page.  Please consider adding such a feature.

Hello, @AARPJanelleM  can I please be removed from all mailings? Thanks! 

Hello, @AARPJanelleM can I please be removed from all mailings? Thanks! 

Contributor

Hi @AARPJanelleM, I'd appreciate the opt out from all AARP publications as well as mailed offers from any service providers. Thanks!

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM - Please opt me out of all AARP Magazine and other printed mailings. I prefer to read online. Thank you.

โ€œWhen the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.โ€ - Jimi Hendrix

Please remove me from both magazine subscriptions and flyers as well.

Community Concierge

@CraigC852691 @MaVolta All done! Please allow up to 12 weeks for pre-printed mailers to fully stop. 

@AARPJanelleM - Please opt me out of all AARP Magazine, Bulletin, any offers and other printed mailings. Thank you for your help!

Kenneth

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Please, please, please just have AARP add this to communication preferences? Why should anyone have to publicly request no printed mail? That's wrong!

And why should it take up so much space in the community?

Please, please, please, easy solution...

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€

Hi, could you please remove me from all printed mailings? Thank you.

Community Concierge

@LiamK403372 I sure can! Your request has been processed and the mailings will stop being delivered to your mailbox within 12 weeks. 

Info Seeker

Please would you process my request to stop delivering all printed mailings. Everything eventually needs to be recycled, so I'd prefer to read online. Thanks.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP