Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Discount not available for online renewal

Contributor

Discount not available for online renewal

Documents received via USPS offered 5 year renewal at $45, online renewal was $63.  Paid before I noticed that the discount did not apply. Any possibility of getting a refund on the difference?

Also, looking forward to using the sweet Versatile Everyday Tote!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MelissaM262966 Thanks for being a valued part of our family! We occasionally have special pricing via mail and online offers. In order to redeem a specific offer, that offer just needs to be used to process the membership payment. I was able to send you a private message here on the Community site for more information. You can access your private messages by following the steps here: How to Send a Private Message I look forward to speaking with you!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I called them four years ago and negotiated a five year membership for $31.00 or less than $6.25 a year. I always call any of my subscriptions be it newspapers, magazines, radio, or AARP and negotiate a lower subscription rate sometimes saving hundreds.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP