Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Throwback Thursday Crossword from AARP

Throwback Thursday Crossword from AARP is part puzzle, part blast from the past! Have fun with this weekly crossword chock full of retro clues from the 70's, 80's, 90's and early 2000's by crossword legend Stanley Newman, exclusively for AARP Members. A new puzzle is available every Thursday at midnight EST, and you can also access all previous puzzles. Let the good times roll!

Play Throwback Thursday Crossword from AARP!

Regular Contributor

I love the puzzle, however it never allows me to submit my score. When I check the games for points, it looks like I didn't play. I've tried going back and replaying but then it says "no points" for another game. What am I doing wrong? 

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Back on topic ๐Ÿ˜‰ @AARPLynne LOVE this new crossword; it is truly exclusive to AARP (I play at Arkadium also and not available there, so verified exclusive). Thoroughly wish there was one for every day of the week!

Thanks, again, AARP!

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€
0 Kudos

@WebWiseWoman, thanks for posting such a positive review--so happy you're enjoying the new offering!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

This is a test only.  I am having problems posting comments and working with an AARP Agent.  Please confirm receipt?

The Medicare Man
0 Kudos

Got it, @WilliamD819413!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I see your post William

Contributor

Awesome

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP