Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search
Retired Community Manager

AARP's Coloring Book for Grown-Ups FAQ

What is Coloring Book for Grown-Ups?
Coloring Book for Grown-Ups is a new AARP activity that’s perfect for unwinding — each day, you can color a new black-and-white image using various color palettes and tools. There’s no score or leaderboard — just the opportunity to relax and create something beautiful.

How do I start?
First, click here. On the main page, you’ll see today’s date and a black-and-white drawing. Click the sound and music buttons in the top right if you’d prefer to toggle them off, and then click play to begin.

How do I choose colors?
On the left size of the screen, you’ll see 11 circles of different colors. If you click on one, you can then use it on the canvas. You can access different groups of colors by clicking on the images to the right of the colors. Each image represents a different palette — for instance, the image that looks like bricks will provide you with various reds, while the palm tree gives you blues and greens. If you have used a color but can’t find it, you can click on the dropper tool on the bottom left and then click on the color you like. Now it’s ready to use again!

Are there different brush sizes?
No. Once you’ve chosen a color, click somewhere within the image. Everything within the area you clicked will become that color!

I made a mistake. What do I do?
No problem. You’ll find an undo button in the bottom right of the screen, which removes your last decision. You can also click the second button from the top right — the two arrows — to restart from scratch.

Can I download my drawings when I’m done?
Absolutely! On the bottom right of the screen, just above the undo button, is a download button. You can download your creation as many times as you'd like.

Can I zoom in and out?
Yes. In the middle of the right-hand side of the screen is a plus and minus button. Click the plus button to zoom in. You can’t zoom out further than 100%, but if you’ve zoomed in you can use the minus button to get back to 100%. You can also use your mouse’s scroll wheel to zoom in and out, if you’re using a mouse.

Honored Social Butterfly

There's lots of coloring action going on over here! Check it out! ➡️ Relax with AARP's New Coloring Activity, Coloring Book for Grown-Ups!  😊  I love it! Thanks for the guide!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

More From AARP