Content starts here
CLOSE ×
Search

๐ŸŒฏ Celebrate National Burrito Day With 10 Tasty Deals (AARP Article)

Esteemed Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒฏ Celebrate National Burrito Day With 10 Tasty Deals (AARP Article)

ANY COMMENTS?  ๐Ÿค”  IT HAS BEEN YEARS SINCE I ATE ONE!  ๐Ÿ‘ต

Take advantage of these savory savings on Thursday, April 4.

By Jennifer Ortiz, AARP. Published April 03, 2024.

Mexican restaurant chains are offering burrito bargains to celebrate National Burrito Day. Whether you enjoy chicken, steak or vegetarian options wrapped in a tortilla, thereโ€™s a deal for you on Thursday, April 4. Hereโ€™s where you can save without skimping on the flavor.  

*** USE LINK AT BOTTOM OF THIS POST TO READ THIS ARTICLE *** [1] Then enter Email Address you used to sign in to use This Site.   [2] Then enter the password you use.   [3] Lastly, there are 3 LETTERS that will "pop up" as their SECURITY CHECK. Enter those.   [4] Then click log in.  

https://www.aarp.org/home-family/friends-family/info-2024/national-burrito-day-deals.html

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I actually use chorizo often, though the batch I make feeds 4, so I'm eating them all week then. 

(4/5/24) @Tempest332 , they say that saves money = cooking to last for several days!  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I usually have to, my meal from last night will go 3 days, & I never go out anymore.  

(4/8/24) @Tempest332 , I use to enjoy eating out but have gotten very particular about how my food tastes.  ๐Ÿ‘ต

Bronze Conversationalist

For what you are paying for it now, I hope you aren't throwing it out. 

(4/8/24) @Tempest332 , I have NOT eaten out since Pandemic in 2020 and rather NOT before that. Between the SICK/RUDE employees, nope, homecooked meals.  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

AARP Limited Time Offer: Memorial Day Sale! Join or renew for just $9 per year when you sign up for a 5-year term and get a FREE gift.

More From AARP