Conversationalist

Total Body Toning Circuit with Kathy Smith - NO POINTS AWARDED

AARP Admin:

On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 4:45 PST, I watched the video,  Total Body Toning Circuit with Kathy Smith.  This video was at the top of my Earn Page for 300 points.  I watched the video two times....the first time only watching the video, and the second time, watching and performing the workout.  It's a good 13-minute beginner's workout to do during the Coronavirus shelter in place.

Admin requested that I report back when new activities are shown on my Earn page.  I noticed the video for the first time on late Sunday afternoon, March 29, 2020.  Apparently, the newer released videos are not badged for points, however, there was a badge for 300 points shown on both the Earn page and on the video page.  I hope this  info will help tech support figure out why the activities are not badged at the time they are released.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi @AARPBriana 

There are 6 new videos listed on the Earn page today (3/31).  I watched 2 of them today (3/31/2020) and did not get the 300 points.   Decided not to watch the others until they get badged.

I have a separate post about the two videos I watched and the exact time watched.  Hope tech support can fix the issue

JoLo49.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

They were badged when I watched them and only 1 actually gave points. This is happening quite often, hope it is fixed soon.
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

dv2286, I've sent you a private message, check your inbox.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JoLo49, thanks for the update! We are still looking into this issue.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series