Community Manager
Community Manager

New Earn Activities Added - No fooling! 4/1/2020

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Hi Teri,

Do the new activities work? Have they been trouble shooted by AARP Rewards's staff members?

I avoid new activities for a long time as they so often fail.

Please let me know if those actually work.

Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

@a170938b wrote:

Hi Teri,

Do the new activities work? Have they been trouble shooted by AARP Rewards's staff members?

I avoid new activities for a long time as they so often fail.

Please let me know if those actually work.

Thank you.

I'm not Terri but the new activities have worked for me.  I have completed the Be "om" your way and the Live where you love.  I have also redeemed points for a gift card in each of the categories.  So that puts me at 2 redemptions this month already.  I am holding off redeeming until later because there might be an offer I might want more later in the month.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health