Community Manager
Community Manager

New Earn Activities - 2/28/2020

Keep Earning & Learning with this week's newly added activities!

Take the latest AARP news quiz!

https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2020/news-quiz-2-27.html

Learn how to send an SOS message from your iPhone - Watch this video:

https://videos.aarp.org/detail/video/6090702801001/how-to-send-an-sos-message-from-your-iphone

Reward yourself now, thank yourself later.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I completed taking this quiz two times on 2/28/2020, and no points were awarded.  I also had problems with the SOS iPhone video with no points awarded.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Now and then I have the same problem getting points for a quiz I have taken, too.  If it happens, I log out of the account, close the browser, open the browser and log back in.   That usually helps.  If my husband has been on his account, I definitely have to go through the process before logging into my account to get the points.  Not sure why this sometimes happens, but if I understood a lot about programming and computer intricacies, I'd have a larger bank account!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thanks, @debiva  for your advice.  It's an intermittent issue for me too.  I took the quiz a third time, and I finally got the points and got all of the answers correct.  Maybe they didn't award me the points because I missed 2 questions the first time around and made me retake the quiz two more times to make sure I passed the test with 100% correct answers (haha). 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series