Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

FitBit Steps Stopped Syncing With AARP

Contributor

FitBit Steps Stopped Syncing With AARP

Up until 2/6/23, I was getting my 150 AARP points for getting 5,000 steps or more on my FitBit. Now I have to call every day to get my points.  I unlinked myFitBit and relinked it on AARP and that didn't help. I have my Bluetooth on. My FitBit is an Inspire 2 and I use an iphone.  My software is up to date. When I "google" this, it appears this was a big problem with AARP in 2021, but I don't see anything recently. Any idea what I'm not getting my daily AARP points?

Periodic Contributor

Did you get a resolution to this problem?  I've had a problem with my fitbit syncing for months.  Sometimes it stays synced for several days, other times, it doesn't stay synced for even a whole day.  I resync it quite often, and never know how long it will last.  I usually get a message saying "oh, oh, there is a problem with syncing your fitness tracker".  So, if I have time, I resync it through AARP Rewards site. I often go days before I notice that it's not synced.  I haven't switched from fitbit to google yet, and was wondering if that's what the problem could be?  Frustrating!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I'm also experiencing this, and I'm a smartphone tech support person. I'm not sure why this isn't working.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am beyond frustrated with the lack of points being added to my account. The last time points were awarded to me was on December 9, 2023. With holiday prepping, celebrating and a vacation in the Smokies, I have accumulated A LOT of steps. Missing those points has me up in arms. I've tried all the tricks I can find to try to get it working again to no avail. It would be nice if AARP could go back and award those thousands of steps I hiked in Tennessee and over the holidays. For me, hitting those extra 5,000 increments has been an incentive boost.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP