Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP driver safety course

I finally  finished the endless repetition course every subject was repeated at least a hundred times

as if the course considered us elderly incapable of comprehending anything! Insulting,boring,boring

boring almost had a heart attack from the endless repetitions.My wife said i'm not taking that thing

I won't live that long  answering all those stupid queries.

Contributor

Don't know where to "put" this, but if anyone's having trouble since December 31, 2020's sunset, blocked on January 12, 2021, using Adobe Shockwave Flash Player in any browser on any operating system, just contact AARP Driver Safety for help.

They assured me that they're trying to get this information about how to get to their new platform (online course) out to their members/users as of the first week or two of November 2020, but the old course still shows (and our previous coursework from year{s} ago) up when logging in as of January 24, 2021.

Aside from them sending a link (old link, actually) and new temporary password via email when prompted, it appears that the old sign-on (created when recently purchased) now works just fine (with old password instead of their new/temp.) and got us to our current, not-yet-navigated course today on Jan. 25th.

To put it briefly, they're having problems. The good news is that they respond right away. Just insure that they do NOT tell you how to unblock Flash. It's video capabilities have been irrevocably removed by the technical powers that be, across all, permanently.

Regular Contributor

Be Strong Dear.

This is a ripoff - finished course which charged more than my discount with Progressive insurance - a lousy $16 discount - not worth it. Is this a scam!!!! Stop advertising discounts or state how much you receive. Doubt if anyone would take it for a cost of over 20 and a discount of $16 - who are you scamming - old people - the very group you state you are supporting.

Agree with you.  Worst course I ever took;  not worth the money.  And then on final, after all that dead space and repetition, they ask questions they either never covered or just glanced over.

Info Seeker

I never even got to take the course, but yet they took my money???

Community Concierge

@ChrisM9740 In most cases you'll have 60 days from date of purchase to complete the online Driver Safety Course. (30 days for CT and NY). Are you having a site error message? What is happening when you try to access the course?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP