Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What kind of puzzles do you like to do to keep your brain active?

Community Manager
Community Manager

What kind of puzzles do you like to do to keep your brain active?

I enjoy doing puzzles to stimulate my mind. I am looking for some ideas for new puzzles I can try as I have gone through plenty during this quarantine. Can someone point me in the right direction or recommend some of their favorites?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager
Community Manager

I like doing crossword puzzles. They help me to stay mentally active and improve my vocabulary. I try to complete one crossword puzzle a week. There are a lot of great crosswords and other word games here.

View solution in original post

I enjoy playing online SRABBLE and do it several times per day!

Love word searches.  Used to play them years ago.  Then had surgery and couldnโ€™t concentrate on reading and did not watch tv.  Found an old spiral bound 340 word search puzzle book with an average of 32words per puzzle. Finished in 2 months.  Really enjoyed them. So ordered some more word searches.  But the old puzzle book was the best

Contributor

I love to keep my brain active with Crossword Puzzles and Scrabble! I do not have a Scrabble partner anymore...she died. My nest is empty and I have not been able to travel this year due to #NCVD19,

Contributor

Try Games Magazine. It has all kinds of puzzles. My favorites are the Cryptic Crosswords. There are crypto quotes, regular crosswords, double and triple clue crosswords, double crosswords, etc. Keep you busy and challenged.

Contributor

I love puzzles and word games

Periodic Contributor

Every day I do an online jigsaw puzzle.  For me, they are more satisfying than actual jigsaw puzzles because it's so easy to manipulate the pieces with my mouse.  There are at least five free online jigsaw puzzle sites to choose from.  I visit a different site each day for variety.  

Can you play the jigsaw puzzles with an Android?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I like doing crossword puzzles. They help me to stay mentally active and improve my vocabulary. I try to complete one crossword puzzle a week. There are a lot of great crosswords and other word games here.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP