Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

What are some easy, comfort foods that are also healthy for me?

Community Manager
Community Manager

What are some easy, comfort foods that are also healthy for me?

I usually like to couple canned and frozen to save time along with my fresh foods, but that's not always possible.  When rushed, I'm not making the best choices and over the years this has resulted in unnecessary weight gain.

Do you have any tips on some easy, comfort food that are also healthy for me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Manager
Community Manager

The rush for canned this and frozen-appetizer that, coupled with the total clearing of the supply of white rice and pasta in most grocery stores nationwide, brings much cause for concern. While you should have these nonperishables on hand, it's wise to eat as much fresh food as possible, to help boost your immune system and to stay healthy for the long term says chef Devin Alexander. If you're able to source a few fresh ingredients, here are simple recipes that chef Alexander and her enjoying these days.

View solution in original post

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Community Manager

The rush for canned this and frozen-appetizer that, coupled with the total clearing of the supply of white rice and pasta in most grocery stores nationwide, brings much cause for concern. While you should have these nonperishables on hand, it's wise to eat as much fresh food as possible, to help boost your immune system and to stay healthy for the long term says chef Devin Alexander. If you're able to source a few fresh ingredients, here are simple recipes that chef Alexander and her enjoying these days.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP