Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

incontinence supplies

Hello all;

Over this past year, my mothers incontinence supplies needs have grown expedentially.  I have searched for the best deals on her supplies and normally find Amazon to have the best price, but was wondering if AARP membership benefits offer discounts on these supplies or if fellow members have a better recommendation to find these items.  The ones that seem to work best for her as far as fit and absorbency are the Silhouettes underwear and the Poise x-long pads.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Twiggy

0 Kudos

The ones I've found to work the best are Always discreet lvl 7. They aren't bulky like Poise tends to be. They also have some disposable underwear that is really great also. The kind for sensitive skin comes in white which makes them seem more like underwear to are elders.  The packaging also calls them underwear! ☺️

0 Kudos
AARP Expert

I know how much incontinence supplies add up! They are so expensive. When I was caring for my parents I got the Poise Pads and Depends at Costco - that was the best price then - but that ended 4 yrs ago  - but it's worth checking there and Sam's Club, BJ's etc. - sometimes the cost of membership is worth it to get the discounted supplies. 

I'm not aware of AARP having any discounts on incontinence supplies. 

There are some medical supplies companies that will ship supplies - I have not tried them personally but I know some people have used them. If you do an online search for "home medical supplies" or "incontinence supplies delivered to home" or "discounted incontinence supplies" you might come up with some alternatives. 

Hope this helps! Let us know if you do come across an alternative that saves money!

Take care,

Amy Goyer, AARP Family Caregiving Expert

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP