- AARP Online Community
- AARP Rewards
- Earn Activities
- AARP Rewards Connect
- AARP Rewards Tips
- Ask for a Rewards Tip
- Leave a Rewards Tip
- Grief & Loss
- Share and Find Caregiving Tips - AARP Online Community
- Ask for a Caregiving Tip
- Leave a Caregiving Tip
- Atari Talk
- Games Talk
- Games Tips
- Leave a Game Tip
- Ask for a Game Tip
- Health Forums
- Brain Health
- Conditions & Treatments
- Healthy Living
- Medicare & Insurance
- Health Tips
- Ask for a Health Tip
- Leave a Health Tip
- Retirement Forum
- Social Security
- Retirement Archive
- Money Forums
- Budget & Savings
- Scams & Fraud
- Travel Forums
- Home & Family Forums
- Friends & Family
- Introduce Yourself
- Late Life Divorce
- Our Front Porch
- Home & Family Archive
- Technology Forums
- Computer Questions & Tips
- About Our Community
- Entertainment Forums
- Rock N' Roll
- Let's Play Bingo!
- Leisure & Lifestyle
- Entertainment Archive
- Work & Jobs
- Work & Jobs
- AARP Help
- Benefits & Discounts
- General Help
What would you do with a day off and $200? Tell us for a chance to win!
The pandemic has blurred the lines between work and home making it even hard to disconnect. But disconnecting from it all is an antidote to stress, even if just for a day.
We would love to hear what you would do with a day off and $200. Ten of the of the respondents will receive 50 AARP Rewards Points!
Post your day off idea here between March 1 and March 31, 2021 and you will be entered for a chance to win a 50 AARP Rewards points!
Have you enter the AARP Rewards Take a Day Sweeps? If not be sure to visit and enter here: https://www.aarp.org/getrewards/campaigns/2021tad/
* No purchase necessary. Legal Residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) Ends 3/31/2021. See Rules including odds, and prize description. Void where prohibited.
- AARP Rewards
- blooms and wildlife. We would stop by a locally owned restaurant for lunch. We would top off the evening by dressing up for a special dinner to celebrate being together again.
- Day off
- enabling me grow them in ground and not only in deck containers.
- Finish crochet projects I started before Christmas.
- get a good steak supper and stay overnight in a nice motel before going home the next day! Thank you!
- I would buy an outside lounge chair and make a drink and sit outside and read.
- I would buy herbs for a beautiful herb garden I saw in a photo.
- I WOULD GIVE IT TO MY GRANDSON TO HELP HIM MOVE TO TENNESSEE TO PHARMACY SCHOOL. HE COMES FROM SINGLE PARENT FAMILY AND STUGGLES TO ACHIEVE HIS GOAL OF BEING A PHARMHIST TO HELP HIS MOM HAVE BETTER LIFE
- I would pamper myself. So mnay years I've gone with no self care.
- I would regrass my lawn. My husband always kept it up and I lost him a year ago. I would love it to look good again...
- I would replace those backyard fencing panels brought down by Hurricane Irma. It would prevent wildlife eating my plant and vegetables
- I would take my daughters out to lunch ‘ shopping as a thank you for caring for me as I recover from cancer.
- If I win this gift I would take my friend to Mammoth Cave to hike and walk
- I’d be able to afford a 2 hour message for my Fibromyalgia! The rest of my week would be great after that!!
- maybe get a massage!Have a nie leisurely lunch
- my husband and I would take a road trip to visit our daughter
- Sleep in
- son-in-law and granddaughter. We would spend the late morning at an arboretum
- Take a day trip to be in nature with picnic and just enjoy the scenery.
- to see the new buds
- Visit some local wineries with my Family
- With Spring approaching
That's a great idea. I would take my cousin to dinner and enjoy her company, she never gets to go out and enjoy herself. Her income is maxed out and there is no extra money for anything. I know I won't win the $200 but I still can take her someplace
for her to have a good dinner.
I would love to do that for her.
A day all to myself and just relax and do nothing. Go to a motel and just relax and get plenty of rest. I do babysit for my cousins sometimes but I am in need of that much-needed break away from the babies, God knows I love them with all my heart but a much-needed break is needed. I would not give them up for all the Gold in China because I love them so much.
God bless all of you.
I would pamper myself, a day at the spa, getting my nails done, go out to dinner, enjoy family and friends with masks on, and staying safe. This would make my day, since the panic I haven't been able to attend any outing, nor close connections with family and friends. There is not too much we can do with family and friends until we have put a cure to this panic. Everyone must stay safe doing these pandemic times.
We have to-it's a must that we all stay safe doing these times as AARP explains. Stay safe people and be careful of getting close to others if not family members.
My name is Susan. I won all 10. I feel I deserve tone pampered asI once was. Unfortunately, my wonderful husband passed away a while back. I miss these luxuries like a massage, facials etc. I hope you pick me, as I would be most grateful..if I can answer any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. My first line gives my email address and my first name..psI do read everything I receive from AARP..in addition, I renewed for 3 more years..Thank you and please be safe.
[NOTE: email address removed from public view for your online safety]
If I had a day off and $200 cash ,,,,,???? I would start with a nice hour massage then follow up with a nice lunch Best part of day find some thrift stores or any second hand store to find unique and never know what you may find Goody's then just relax the rest of the day
I would spend the $200 for a haircut which is badly needed since we have not been able to do this type of activity since the Coronavirus hit. then I would take whichever of my daughters that would be so kind as to take me to this hair appointment to lunch, for a special treat, and then maybe we could do a little shopping if there would be any money left from the $200. That would take up most of the day and I would have a new outlook on life.
I would drive the 2 1/2 hours to see my kids in Chicago and get carry-out food to celebrate this longed-for reunion. 😍 It's been 15 months since I've been able to hug my son. Have only seen my daughter twice during that time. Now that I'm fully vaccinated, I will risk driving out of state AFTER self-quaranting for 14 days so that I do not expose them to any virus. I CAN'T WAIT ❣️