Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Rewards Holiday Savings & Budget Contest 2022

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Rewards Holiday Savings & Budget Contest 2022

Share how you use the Rewards Catalog to support your holiday giving and budgeting for a chance to win one of eight (8) $50 gift cards.  

One example from previous year's posts:

I purchase the max amount of Build-a-Bear gift cards for two months and use them as stocking stuffers for my grandchildren.  

Runs from 9/27 - 11/23/22. Click here for rules

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

I collect rewards points from taking survey's and quizzes and plan to use those points to enter sweepstakes or buy gift cards to save for a rainy day or share it with family and friends.

Periodic Contributor

I collect rewards points from taking survey's and quizzes and plan to use those points to enter sweepstakes or buy gift cards to save for a rainy day or share it with family and friends.

Periodic Contributor

I like to purchase egift cards from stores I know are local and give as birthday or Holiday gift to family.  If lucky enough to win on the daily instant wins, I like to stack with purchases

Contributor

I have won gift cards that I am gifting to family, I am contining to enter and to buy discounted gift cards.

Contributor

This year I used a giftcard I won to buy dishes for my daughter's first college apartment. When I trade in points for giftcards I sometimes send her one to s surprise her. I also buy different discounted giftcards as gifts for family members.

Periodic Contributor

The gift cards that I redeemed with points or was lucky enough to win the instant win are used for holiday stocking stuffers.  

Periodic Contributor

I got the coloring pages to help keep people occupied during holiday down time. I've also entered into sweepstakes to try and win some extra holiday spending cash.

Contributor

I plan to use my rewards points to enter sweepstakes or buy gift cards to save for a rainy day or share it with family and friends.

Regular Contributor

I love collecting points from taking survey's, quizzes, entering conversations and sweepstakes in order to redeem for great gift cards and place them in all the stocking for everyone during the Christmas Holiday. Awesome treats and surprises for all. 

Contributor

Enter sweepstakes to try and win gift cards or cash to buy gifts

Contributor

I would like to enter sweepstakes contests

@NicoleM248659 wrote:

1. would like to enter sweepstakes to win gift cards

@NicoleM248659 wrote:

0 Kudos
Contributor

Gift Cards

0 Kudos
Contributor

I buy gift cards to use as presents to relatives and friends.

0 Kudos

This is my first year as an AARP Member.  I love learning through the different activities, to save up Reward Points, which helps me to purchase our favorite restaurant gift cards, for fast food, or dining out for special events, or for grocery shopping.  I love to give these gifts cards to my adult daughter, to enjoy for an easy dinner out where she doesn't have to cook after working her daily shift.  It shows my appreciation, and it is a big savings on items we would most likely purchase anyway.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I try to get all the gift cards I can. I want to use them for gifts.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I purchased gift cards to make baskets for charities. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I purchase gift cards to give as presents. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I use the restaurant and shopping gift cards for great savings when going out shopping or for a celebration dinner with my family, the discounts with the gift cards are a great savings as every little bit helps.  Thank you!

Contributor

I use my points to donate to The AARP seniors hunger program and to try and win any of the grocery and shopping gift cards that I can. I usually use those (if I win) to buy gifts and food for my family and friends. Cheers everyone! I enjoyed reading what you use your points for. Have a safe and Happy Holiday season. 

0 Kudos

Three of us have decided to use our Rewards points to enter sweepstakes as well as purchasing gift cards to give to the school my wife works at so they can be distributed to families in need for the holidays.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I enter sweepstakes to win presents.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I enter the sweepstakes to win presents.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I like to utilize the AARP Daily Deals to purchase gift cards at a reduced prices to give as gifts to friends and family.  It's a win win deal!

Periodic Contributor

I use AARP rewards to purchase gift cards, etc during the holiday season which helps me immensely with gifting and to celebrate the holidays with my family.

I am new to the rewards program. I have entered contests and will use my points for Christmas gift cards and food discounts. Itโ€™s a great way to give to others as gifts and save on my gift budget!!

Contributor

I use the AARP Rewards Program to enter sweepstakes, hoping to win money so I can purchase Christmas Gifts for my 4 grandchildren because money is tight this year.  I'm planning to use some of the gift cards to help me reduce grocery costs.

Contributor

I earn points and enter sweepstakes every day and use gift cards to help offset the cost of gifts for friends and family.  I enjoy joining friends for meals and the restaurant gift cards help make this more affordable.  I also plan to use gift cards to bless others unexpectedly by printing them off and handing them out.

The rewards program is enjoyable not only for what I can get but just to help pass the time for me being alone.

Contributor

I use the AARP rewards program to help reduce my grocery bills by buying the discounted egift cards for Safeway/Albertsons and Kroger/QFC.  Too bad the $100 cards are no longer available, and the discount has been reduced to 8%.  Nevertheless, it saves me a few bucks on my shopping trips.   I am eyeing the discount egift cards for cruises, in the event that I book a cruise.  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Gift cards from AARP makes great gifts at a discounted price for the holidays. We also use them as gifts for birthdays as well.  The gift recipient can get whatever they want. Most retailers such as old navy has lots of useful stuffs. Restaurants gift cards are also great.  One can get something yummy, even if one is short on cash. Thanks 

I use points to "purchase" the maximum number of gift cards allowed each month and then I give them as gifts to family, friends, co-workers, etc.  Everyone loves the gift and it doesn't cost me anything except time.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP