Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Super Contributor

Videos no longer available

Today I noticed that almost half of the videos I usually watch daily (to improve balance and do stretching exercises) are no longer available.  I am new to AARP rewards, so I am not sure if this normally happens at the beginning of a new year.  The format of the mini crossword has also changed.

Contributor

I have been a member for years but, never participated in the rewards program. Silversneakers has a website with lots of videos and classes on it. If you can't find what you want in one place ... look in another.

Chris is Ndahse
0 Kudos
Contributor

I am so out of touch I didn't realize there was a chance to earn. I'll explore, ask questions, read posts and find out what is going on. The SilverSneakers site is included in that membership but, there doesn't seem to be any additional reward.

Chris is Ndahse
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

In "Earn Activities" Forum - an AARP Moderator announced a 'change'...-----> Video Earning Changes - AARP Online Community

"‎01-10-2023 06:05 PM

Video Earning Changes

Hey Rewards users –

We wanted to give you a heads up on a change you might notice tomorrow.  We will be changing quite a few of our videos from daily earning to weekly earning, a small few will change to monthly.  There will still be plenty of daily videos that continue to allow for daily earning.  

AARP continuously evaluates earning activities, removes old ones, adds new ones, and changes frequency of earning based on program needs. 

AARPTeri"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, the 'Mini Crossword Puzzle for Points' did change.  ---> Solved: Re: Daily Mini Crossword - new layout - AARP Online Community

Every New Year 'does not mean a change of formats'  - changes/ updates/ upgrades/ fixes - are all 'random/ fluid' thru out the year. 

😎
Super Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I wasn't familiar with the forum you mentioned, so didn't see that post.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Nor was I, Renate... but I did find my regular relaxation videos after going through multiple pages; seems some offbeat alphabetization ( ? ) but they're still there...

AARP apparently wants to keep us "on our toes"; the site was not working then it was; then they decide to change simple things; let's hope that doesn't break what was finally fixed...

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP