Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fetch Pet Insurance (formerly PetPlan)

I don't know why AARP chose this company.  I was sucked in by the 10% discount when I adopted my Lab mix rescue.  I assumed the discount was ongoing; it is not.  My outrage, though, relates to the way Fetch/PetPlan has raised the monthly premium for my dog, despite the fact that in EIGHT YEARS, I have had ZERO claims. The premium increase that went into effect in June 2022 was a 47 percent jump!!  Again, NO claims made ever for this dog.  Yes, my dog is older, but a 47% increase?  I hope AARP will re-evaluate its relationship with this company.  I'm going to have to drop the insurance, and given my dog's age now, no other company is likely to insure her.

0 Kudos

I’m a new member but have long wondered at some of the partner choices they make.  Are they based on quality or what they will pay them?  “Consumer Cellular” in particular has been over charging people with the AARP blessing for a long time and it’s hard to understand why they let that happen.  

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

If you are currently having an issue with an AARP provider, we are more than happy to help! We are able to contact the provider on your behalf in order to investigate your concerns. Please use this link (https://help.aarp.org/s/) to contact us by phone, chat or text. Include the following:

•            Description of your issue
  •            Mention that you are requesting an escalation

We look forward to hearing from you!

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

Hi there, here to help. You can always contact us for help if you have an issue with an AARP provider or benefit. AARP would be glad to help by reaching out to Fetch on your behalf to thoroughly investigate. Please send me a private message and include the following information, or call us at 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) to provide:

• Name
  • AARP membership # or home address
  • Phone # and email address
  • Description of your issue
  • Please mention that you are requesting an escalation

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate you informing us of your concern. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP