Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Quick question about the instant win gift cards

Contributor

Quick question about the instant win gift cards

Has anyone actually ever won any of the instant win gift cards?  Just curious....I may be wasting my points trying to win one!

Kudos
Views
Replies
Periodic Contributor

Yes, I’ve won a few.

0 Kudos

I once won a $10 gift card. It was a long time ago. 

0 Kudos

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering this. I've been doing every instant win on every week day for 3 months and I wasn't sure if it was possible at this point. I'll report back if my luck changes

0 Kudos

Oh yes, I've won many gift cards. .  A lot of my gift cards I give away. I have even given them to strangers and it's such a joy.  My kids laugh at me because I'll call them and say guess what and they say you won another AARP gift card lol.  Just keep trying. I keep them in my Google wallet until I find a use for them. There's been days that I've gone out and made it in AARP day and bought my lunch. Maybe went to Target or bed bath& beyond to spend my gift card etc. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello. So, have you won any instant wins? I think there's this ongoing wonder if anyone here actually wins an instant win. Per the responses, seems people are winning them. It'd be nice if everyone won some instant wins from time-to-time, right? 

Super Contributor

@AARPJanelleM 

Hi Janelle PM indicates you are on line. I am wondering why you have not contacted me with an answer concerning my missing IW confirmation email  If you need more info please respond. It has been almost 55 hours since I sent you the first PM

Thanks BillD 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BillD916633 Hi Bill! I received your private message yesterday and I have responded. Please check your private messages: Private Messages - AARP Online Community

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I think I won 1 Instant Win last year, none so far this year.  I play about 4 a day.  I play about 3 or 4 sweepstakes a month (entering the max number of entries every day) but have never won (I have been a member for about 2 years).  This program is more like a lottery than a rewards program, since it is random luck if you can use your points to actually get anything decent.  I hardly ever get a gift card with my points, because the ones I really want are always sold out when I see them for the first time.  I am one of the members who only logs in once a day, so the good gift cards are always sold out before I can get them.

Silver Conversationalist

@RenateW69623 

Keep trying, you have to use your points anyway AND you just may get :

IMG_0200.JPG

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@Debinpa 

Hi Deb

That "Lucky You" is so boooooooring. Wish we could get the ribbons and balloons back 

FIREWORKS.png

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @Debinpa

Has anyone actually ever won any of the instant win gift cards? Of course....but for me...I used to win maybe 3-4 IWs & 2-3 sweeps a year....but last year only won 1 sweeps & 2 IWs...

This year...no wins of any IW or sweeps!! 😿

I play an avg of 4 IWs & enter 6 or so sweeps a day...so without any wins....yes.... I may be wasting my points trying to win one!.....but since there’s rarely anything to use points for anymore....besides measly $5 GCs 🙄....the good ones are usually gone before I even see them available....so nothing much else to spend points for 😒...until they make drastic changes to this MEH program....that actually REWARD us! 💲💰💲

Take care ☮️  🌄~Allen 🌈  🎨

Bronze Conversationalist

Yes, several times spanning over two years plus. The last one I got was $10.00 CVS Instant Win gift Card in April 2023....

and yes, I will play everyday and go months seeing "sorry you didn't win this time.. please try again..."    and again - so when you do win it's 'startling and surprising.'

I've been here in AARP Rewards for over two years and have seen the official number of Instant Win numbers increase substantially --> this increases the number of members (free and paid members) "who can win a little something" at all times of the day.

😎     Dr. John Right Place Wrong Time (music video) - YouTube

Contributor

I have won two last year and got them (IW) but I recently won an Ulta and today won a Domino’s and have not received the e-mails to redeem them.  

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

LUCKY YOU.jpg

@dg2004 Let's hope you get the confirmation emails real soon 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Yes! Several times. Keep trying. 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP