Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Online Renewal and Free Gift - NO Promo Code with Offer received in the mail.

Online Renewal and Free Gift - NO Promo Code with Offer received in the mail.

Recently, I received an AARP Membership Renewal Offer in the mail.  But there is NO Promo Code for the promised gift with a renewed Membership.  (The Keycode on the mailed offer does not satisfy your online renewal Promo Code requirement.)  I eventually used the card's referenced link (www.aarp.org/freegift14), because I struck out using your website.  

The link's gift was different than the mailed offer's gift.  My time is important to me.  I've wasted nearly an hour bouncing around your website, trying to do the renewal in conformance to the mailed offer.  At this point, your mail-in "best value" renewal option $63 (for 5 years, with a free Satchel Tote bag) is not enticing.  If you desire that I renew my Membership months before the expiration, provide me a better 5-year value.

Community Concierge

@braceb Thank you for letting me know. When you have a moment, please give us a call:  1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) so we can try to match that offer for you. We look forward to speaking with you further! 

I appreciate response, particularly your providing AARP phone number. I recently attempted to take advantage of "FREE Satchel Tote" offer and renew my membership by visiting *www.aarp.org/myfreegift47 (website referenced on a 2023 AARP MEMBERSHIP FORM whch I received.) That *website is not valid.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BH710055 I appreciate your membership! That is a working link that leads to the Satchel tote offer with special pricing. What happens when you try to click the link www.aarp.org/myfreegift47 ? Are you receiving an error message?

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP