Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Info Seeker

Re: How long do you want live? 80, 90, 100?

Message 1 of 151

I want to live more than 100 with health and fitness.

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 151

Nchalah 90 old

Info Seeker

Re: How long do you want live? 80, 90, 100

Message 3 of 151

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 151

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 151
I wish live untill I have nothing left to give of myself.
Info Seeker

Message 6 of 151

Oh, I'm sorry for what you're going through.  Loss is so hard.  I have abandonment issues, so I find loss very hard.  Yes, staying in touch with people is so very important and, for me, my pets are close to my heart.  Right now one of my sons and his wife live a half-hour away and they are expecting their first and my first grand daughter.  but they are vagabonds by nature and I can't count on them living nearby, even after baby.  Take care, and I hope ways to cope and adjust to your situations will come to you.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 7 of 151
Thank you for reminding me. This ia not the end for those who have accepted Christ. God Bless you.
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 8 of 151

I have said that too. Recent losses have given me things to think about.  I lost my car in an accident and can't replace it.  I did not renew my drivers license. Now I have to get rides everywhere I need to go.  My daughter takes me mostly but a neighbor and dear friend has been a big help. She is moving the end of February which is a double loss. My daughter and grandaughter moved in with me. Now my grandaughter is moving to No. California where her boyfriend lives. She is my joy and her leaving makes me want to cry.  Because of the accident, I lost some memories though much has come back.  I have always been very independent and I think that has helped me stay positive.  Now so much is a struggle. I used to do my own errands and it was good for me to interact with people I would meet. All that I can't do now depresses me.    

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 151

I am 71,  would like to make it to 100 !!

Info Seeker

Message 10 of 151

With the soon advent of technologies I truly believe everyone should always plan on living to over 100...my two grandmothers 96 and 101...I am 69 shooting for 100...

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors