Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Info Seeker

Re: How long do you want live? 80, 90, 100?

Message 1 of 155
I'm almost 91. I didn't want to live to be this age even though very active. It just seemed like I am the last leaf on the tree. When my only child left me last year, I wanted to go also. However, after using my web site to raise $10,000. for a scholarship for his students, I started his biography. I am editing the first part now. "Worries Don't Happen - Fred's Story." My others books and blogs are on www.taswos.net Next week I will have back surgery even though some doctors said I was too old for this surgery. I hope and expect to come through it. I want to finish this book and have at least two more to write. Wish me luck. Mariam Cheshire
Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 155

One hundred  !

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 155

No reason to not believe in 100...stem cells, walking everyday and plant based...

Info Seeker

Message 4 of 155

How long do I want to live?  As long as my cat will have me, I guess.  He found me at the shelter and never lets me forget it.

Info Seeker

Message 5 of 155

I want to live more than 100 with health and fitness.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 155

Nchalah 90 old

Info Seeker

Re: How long do you want live? 80, 90, 100

Message 7 of 155

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 155

Info Seeker

Message 9 of 155
I wish live untill I have nothing left to give of myself.
Info Seeker

Message 10 of 155

Oh, I'm sorry for what you're going through.  Loss is so hard.  I have abandonment issues, so I find loss very hard.  Yes, staying in touch with people is so very important and, for me, my pets are close to my heart.  Right now one of my sons and his wife live a half-hour away and they are expecting their first and my first grand daughter.  but they are vagabonds by nature and I can't count on them living nearby, even after baby.  Take care, and I hope ways to cope and adjust to your situations will come to you.