From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Password Manager?

Message 51 of 68

How many sites do you access and how many DIFFERENT 15 numbers/letters/special characters do you use?  Do you use 2 factor authorization using your smartphone?  If you don't use a long/strong passphrase you are asking for trouble.  2 factor authorization can be broken if someone hacks you SIM (steals your phone number).  Be safe!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 68

I agree.  I have been using it for years also.  It has served my needs.  When contacting support for help, they respond in a timely manner.  I love the face recognition with my iphone.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 68

I use "LastPass".  I have the purchased the full subscription.  I have been very happy with the program's features.  I would recommend this program to anyone looking for a password manager program.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 68

I have used Lastpass for several years.  Works well and I have had zero issues.  As stated the personal version is free.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 68

Using KeePass for years.  It’s free, open source supports autofill, copy/paste and drag and drop.  Uses SHA-256 AES encryption.  Master password is stored in generated encrypted file and not on online servers.  Apps for both desktop and mobile devices.  I think the most operative word here is it’s free. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 68

Hello;

Yes, I use a progam calle "Password Safe" for several years now, and so far so good. No hacks, it's been very secure for me.

Steven

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 68

PasswordSafe, used it for years, free.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Sticky Password Manager

Message 58 of 68

I have used Sticky Password for several years and am very happy with it.  I pay $30 a year and consider it worthwhile.  I keep dozens of high-security passwords in it.  A favorite feature is the password generator that creates complex, randomized passwords with my choice of character types including numbers, upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and my choice of special characters (some sites don't allow certain special characters).  The PC and Android versions are user-friendly.  I am a dedicated fan of password managers and recommend them to everyone.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 68

I use to use dashlane, until they started getting overpriced. $19.95 per year, then $39.95 year and now $59.95 per year. It will probably keep going up each year as people become more dependent on it. People should be careful which plan they choose because of increasing fees.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 68

I have used TrueKey from McAfee and find that it works well across platforms (PC and Mac) and my iPhone. Synchs between all devices as long as you stay logged in. Allows for fingerprint login on my iPhone. It produces some wicked generated passwords...good thing it remembers them too. I don't know what the level of encryption is. I will be checking that out. Easy, intuitive, free. 

Kudos
Views