Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Password Manager?

Message 71 of 74

I use SafeInCloud for several years. All you have to remember is one code to access your data, which is store in the cloud with 256-bit advanced encrption standard. You can specify how many attempts you allow to unlock the software before that account is permanently locked for good for that device. The software developer has no backdoor to recover your code and data. The window, Mac desktop versions are free. The mobile versions for Android and IOS are reasonably priced. You can access your account data from any one of your devices running SafeInCloud. There is a password generator. The software also give you an indication of the strength of your password in term of estimation in time to crack it.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 72 of 74

I use 1Password. The product has been consistently rated as a top performer for many years. Their website provides a good overview of features, etc. After using their Mac desktop product for several years, I switched to their subscription (cloud-based) service. I use the product on all of my Apple devices - iMac, iPad, iPod.

Mark @WalksInPortland
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 73 of 74

Hi, Teri!

Absolutely not! Any online service can be hacked so no way, never, would I use a password management app/service.

One of my daughters does know my p/w for banking, other than that no one.

Phone has bio finger log in as does bank and other services; finger is good enough for me (it prevented someone from taking my money when they stole my phone).

Aside from that, don't want to pay for "ID Protection" that I can do through my insurance company (The Hartford) or myself.

Great topic!

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Password Manager?

Message 74 of 74

Do you use a password manager?  Do you have one you recommend?  Share it here and tell us why it's your choice.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Replies