Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

New to AARP. Question about gift cards

Contributor

New to AARP. Question about gift cards

Spoiler

So I just purchased a Kroger gift like 3 hours ago.  It said the purchase went through and that it would be sent to my email. However, I never received a confirmation email, and not the gift cards yet.  It also doesn’t say anything on my transaction history. My card has a pending charge though. 

Is this normal? Is there normally a confirmation email followed by the gift card email?  If not, how long should it take/what should I expect.  Thanks 

Community Concierge

@TjT920314 Hi TJ! Delivery of the gift cards can take up to 24 hours. I re-sent that Kroger card in case you did not receive it. I'm always here to help if you need anything!

Honored Social Butterfly

Hello! Welcome to AARP. There have been very few delays with the issuance of gift cards, but this occurrence does happen from time-to-time. However, @AARPJanelleM will most likely be able to assist! You may get some assistance over the weekend, but I'm sure it will be remedied no later than this coming Monday. Hopefully, your gift card will appear in your inbox/email before then. Oh, and be sure to check your spam folder, too! Sometimes AARP emails land there.  🙂 

Contributor

Thank you :). Upon a little more digging into the website, it does say that I purchased a gift card (had to pick a different tab lol). But still no confirmation email or email with the gift cards in it 

Honored Social Butterfly

Hopefully, @AARPJanelleM can help! She's really good at helping with this sort of thing. Have a good night. 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP