Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL!! NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2018

Message 21 of 160

Frozenoem,

Sorry to hear Ms.Chelli is still sick. Boy, your are such a great care giver to your fur baby.  Thankfully, I have never had to deal with  any thing like this with any of my dogs or the dogs in my care.

Just over cast and cold, here in New Jersey.

I do have a family of 5 white deer in my back yard. I have never seen a white deer before, let alone 5 of them. Strange that they are out during the day. 

Nancy

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 160

Merry Christmas Eve Day, Everyone,

Hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. N.

@Frozenoem, Thanks for your trouble. I have no clue how to do any of that stuff, so I will remain photo-less on here! Cat LOL

Not sure why PM didn't work...it usually does.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 160

31* and sunny in Maine, still plenty of snow on ground.

@n566192l

Sure thanx, Chelli is a mega fan of Salmon.

Her bed for the moment is a King size posturepedic, and me 🤣. Or the couch she may be slightly spoiled.

Whatever, whenever will be much appreciated my shopping has been somewhat off this year.

And now I have a few rugs to clean again. Someone was ill last night another round of de-worming.

Wish all a great Christmas, with a picture from Boothbay Gardens.

356752A7-EB31-4601-85CE-2385897EFCC7.jpeg

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 160

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch this Christmas eve morning. It's sunny this morning with a morning temp of 19*. I had an issue posting pictures until I found that if you make a short comment related to the photo first they post. 

FB_IMG_1545322795106.jpgFB_IMG_1545323257238.jpgFB_IMG_1545323757146.jpg 

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 160

Frozenoem,

I have Merrick, Back Country, freeze- dried - raw, salmon recipe here best by 6/18/19. If you want also. I have 🐕 treats as well. However, no yak antlers. Please stay warm and safe. Everyone on the Porch please stay warm and safe. I have to go find more stuff to fill a box.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 160

Frozenoem,

I am sending you out supplies for your pup tomorrow. These will be winter items. The only cooling vests I have on this floor are large ones. I am thinking the others are in my attic. I had to place items up there do to the water leak I had. I do have xxl 🐕 coats, from Good 2Go,and a coat from Track & Tail, xxl. I will be sending out. I am still looking for the heated dog bed. I am hoping that isn't in the attic. See, the pull down stairs leading up to the attic need to be fixed. I apologize for the delay in sending out the pet supplies. Nancy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 160

@catwoman500

Dowload google chrome browser or upgrade to Edge.

Internet Explorer needs a patch, too many operating systems preceded Windows 10. Like 7,8, and Xp and Vista.🤣

There is a 0-day patch for a problem on INternet Explorer, susceptible to hacking.

Beyond that you may need to update computer and java if still used on your machine.

Beyond that have to keep porch keeper happy, and will try tomorrow with more.

Tried pm didn’t happen for you.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 160

@Frozenoem...I'm so not a tech person, so not sure what an "operating system" is, but I was able to post my photos on this forum up until about a year or so ago, and then it just stopped working for me. I post from my desktop computer using the Windows version that came before Windows 10. My internet browser thingie is Internet Explorer.

I sell on Ebay and have no trouble posting my photos there right from my hard drive files, so not sure what happened for AARP that it stopped working. Each time I set it up, it looks like it will post and then it doesn't. N.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 160

What are you using to send and what is it’s operating system.

With iPhone’s I need to put a checkmark in the selected picture, then 

I might have forgotten to say the magic word before post, of saying , scroll up, click done, then post.078B2B95-D886-4750-ADF3-967F3CFB4D92.jpeg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 160

@Frozenoem... Trouble is with posting. Each time, I follow all of the things you wrote and it looks like the photo will be in the post, but when I click on the final "Post," the photo never appears in the post.

For example, this will be a photo of a coffee cup:

Bet it doesn't show up.

Right now, before I click to post this, the photo is right here. N

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.