Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL!! NOVEMBER-DECEMBER 2018

Message 51 of 160

@LaDolceVita... 

@LaDolceVita wrote:

@catwoman500I was interested in finding out what you thought of the last episode of the Durrells.  I think my question was buried in a post when you were not being notified?   Anyway, I watched the "Woman in White" 1st episode and I was right, I had very recently watched a movie on PBS with the same title.

Wow! Ooopsie! I missed reading this post, and now I can't even remember what the last Durrells was about! Was it the circus one?

Did you finish watching this new version of The Woman in White? N.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 160

Dave,

What great pictures of the fur babies. Just so sweet. Just raining here in New Jersey . I have to go to the Weekly share for Food Not Bombs later today.

Stay safe and warm

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 160

@DaveMcK...Cute fur babies!

Wish I could be out on the real front porch with a cup of coffee, but unfortunately at this time of the year, the temps do not cooperate. We are haveng a rainy weekend. Plus the temps dropped and the wind picked up. The Grinch on the lawn across the street took a tumble last night. Cat LOL

It's 39 again and feeling like 33...not too bad, but with the rain that will continue into tonight and the wind, it is not pleasant at all out there.

Stay warm and dry, everyone! N.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 160

Morning Roll Call!!! Who's still on the Front Porch?

FB_IMG_1543763951702.jpgFB_IMG_1538783988837.jpgFB_IMG_1543981284954.jpgFB_IMG_1543788714827.jpgFB_IMG_1543788678190.jpgThe dogs in our livesThe dogs in our lives

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 160

Hi, All,

Today we are sacrificing the sun for some warmer temps. It's 50 right now, but the rain has started. We are expected to have a rainy weekend. Cat Sad

Trying to get the rest of the inside decorations put in place and trying to organize Christmas gifts so I can begin wrapping soon. I'm in the holiday mood after stopping for my Skinny peppermint Mocha at Starbucks this morning.

Ok, there's the dryer buzzer...have to go down and bring up that load.

Have a great weekend. Stay safe! N.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 160

Greetings All

Well, I am just finishing up wrapping up the donations for the veterans day. I will be driving them to the veterans new apartments , and helping them get see for the Holidays. Today is warm put over cast in New Jersey. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 160

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch! We are starting off the day with fog and a temp of31*. Clearing skies and a high of 40*. Lower 40's this weekend. May everyone have a restful weekend. 

FB_IMG_1544043464924.jpgFB_IMG_1464981566041.jpgFB_IMG_1517077085377.jpgFB_IMG_1534625529549.jpg

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 160

Mornin', Everyone!

A cloudy day here. It' 37 but feels like 33. Not bad since we'll be zooming into the 40's later. Yesterday was a gorgeous day, but cold. Glad I went out to do the end of my Christmas shopping. I'm almost finished. YAY!

Unfortunately when I went to the basement yesterday to throw in a wash I heard this trickle of water. There's a bucket under some pipe coming out of the heater, and I was supposed to be watching it to see if there was too much water coming out. So I have been sporadically checking and dumping the littel bit of water that was in the bucket, but this was the first time I ever saw the water actually trickling out. Called my heater comaony and the guys came out and had to replace some valve. I think he had told me to keep an eye on it earlier because he didn't want to have to charge me for the expensive fix. ($486!) So he was very sorry when he presented the bill to me. And this was the heating/AC customer price. He said if I wasn't a contracted customer it would have been a couple hundred more. YIKES!

So just what I need at this time of the year on top of all the money spent on gifts.

Anyway, at least the heater was still sending out heat and it will be fine for the winter.

I need coffee. Have a good day whatever you are going to do! N.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 160

Good morning, Front Porchers!

Rough night last night. A lot of sleep disturbance. So I'm slow getting up this morning.  But at least it's sunny outside and after the temps having hovered in the teens earlier in the week, I'm happy to report a heat wave at 33 degrees.  Smile.

Anyway, the garage roof is totally finished and looks good. Now, the rains can come and the insides will be dry.  However, snow is still not welcome!

Wishing everyone a good day and calm weather.  Be well.

Lydia

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 160

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch! We are starting out the day with clear skies and a high ot 35*. I came across an internet phoo which I think is a real "hoot". Hoping everyone has a great day and a restful night. Who isstill being dug out from the big snow storm?

FB_IMG_1544538478818.jpgFB_IMG_1544492621942.jpg

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.