Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 31 of 34

Hello to everyone.

I'm so happy I found this particular page on the AARP website. It'll be nice to see what others are doing and saying at this wiser, more experienced, and maybe more focused stage of our lives! Like everybody, I guess, I have my nagging regrets, the same old bad (stubborn) habits, a couple of dreams that went up in smoke, and a wealth of opinions. But I'm still at work on myself, still on a path of hope, and a day at a time praying I meet each person with grace and an open mind. Fortunately, I have my extended family members very nearby, my church, and some ability to turn out a fairly decent poem or drawing once in a while. Of course I also have my share of medical and financial, and sometimes personal, difficulties. Hearing what others have to say about their own situations will definitely help. And maybe what I might say will be of use to someone else.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 34

@lhsevret Welcome to the community, Lana. Feel free to start any new topics and reply to posts as you look around, and let us know if you have any questions.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 34

Hello Everyone,

My name is Lana and I am happy to join this community to make friends with other people...

I love dogs and taking walks, going shopping and really whatever comes up.

I am a widow lost my husband 5 yrs ago today and just looking to communicate with friends.

Thank you for reading my intro...

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager
Kudos
Views
Replies

Welcome to the Online Community!

Message 34 of 34

Hello and welcome to the Introduce Yourself area! Feel free to tell us a little bit about yourself--your background, interests, hobbies, etc. And also check out our other forums for other interests and questions you may have and would like to share, and advice and support desired.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors