Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 1 of 150

You're very welcome Ms. Alice. And thank you may you have a good evening as well.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 150
Hello Oscar thank you for welcoming me to the Forum. I am from Cleveland, Ohio. I was nervous about joining but I figured it couldn't hurt anything. It could possibly enrich my life and it just did thanks to you. Have a good evening.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 150

Hi Alice. Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums. I'm Oscar from Tucson, Az. I too am new here.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 150

Hello Lily I would like to be your pen pal. I am 56 years old. I work as a Nursing Assistant for 17 years. I have been dealing with our current situation by taking up adult coloring,watching tv shows I have been missing for a while because of working a lot of hours. I have always wanted a pen pal so nows my time to do it.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 150
Hi Lisa I said I was going to begin writing letters or postcards. I would enjoy being your pen pal. Let me know if you agree or not. Have a great evening.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

NICE POST : HI CATHE: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 6 of 150

Hi Cathe,

I'm so glad we have been able to connect via private message and email.

It is nice having someone to share daily events and exchange thoughts about our retirement life.  Can't wait to hear from you again SOON!

3356605ol4i3id2l2.gif

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

THANK YOU : HI CATHE: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 7 of 150

Cathe,

Thank you so much for writing!!!  I couldn't find your original post or your nickname.  It's wonderful to hear from you!  Would you mind sending me private messages....it will make communication easier for me.  I will send you a private note also.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: HI CATHE: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 8 of 150

@Mermaidztail7 

No matter how you enter your email address you should not post it here. Everyone who reads this will know it. Why didn't you send it to the person you replied to by private message? 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: HI CATHE: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 9 of 150

Hi there! 

I didn’t catch your name! Would love to get to know you! Glad you liked me profile! I’m just a California Beach Gal that loves to travel and make new friends! 

What’s it like in Florida? I have sister that lives in Fort Walden Beach. I need to visit! I was there in 1979 and went to WDW. Then my hubby and I went in 2017 it was a lot of fun! So different than in the 70’s-80’s :catwink:

So tell me more about you?

i don’t know why we can’t email direct?? 

[PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW - PLEASE USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGE FUNCTION]

Have a great day! Thanks for reaching out!!

Cathe

Catherine James
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

HI CATHE: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 10 of 150

Hi Cathe....so nice to find a penpal potential in California (my home sweet home).

Your post was just wonderful - you described the California lifestyle to a tee!!

I now live in Florida but still miss the West Coast.

Your life sounds busy...and you are still young - enjoy every moment! 

Hope you will write soon!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors