Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 34

Greetings From Tucson, Arizona.  

My name is Michael and hope to maybe chat or reply to some of the posts.  Take care everyone and be safe.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 34

Greetings!  I am also new to this forum, having just discovered it when I did a Google search for something else.  I am hoping the conversations here are more interesting and inspiring than those on Facebook. 

I put just about everything you might want to know about me (and probably a lot that you didn't) in my profile description.  Anyway, I will probably lurk around for a while and see if there is anything of interest to comment on.

I hope everyone is staying healthy, safe, and sane!

Now, more than ever..."Let me bring peace into moments of chaos." ~ John Lockwood Huie
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 34

Hey Everyone,

My name is Cyndi and I’m new to this forum. Found it by accident. I am a visually impaired lady living in NC. i have a guide dog that I love very much. I’m a former background actress having been in several projects. I love meeting new people. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 34

Hi there, my name is jesse  l'm 63yrs young, seeking female companion to share  life with...

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 34

Hi LH,  nice to hear from you!  I live in a small town in SouthCarolina now.  Don't really like it here because there isn't much to do.  People here are very nice but I really long for some intellectual stimulation and someplace like a community college where I could take some fun or interesting classes (or a parks and rec dept with classes for seniors).  The library here has been closed for over a year for renovations and there isn't even a movie theater (or any other kind of theater for that matter) or an art gallery (or art classes!) or even a mall where I could meet up with somebody with a brain to chat.  I'm just so so used to more resources coming from a much larger city.  Everybody here is so wrapped up with all their kids and family - which is a good thing I guess - but it makes it very difficult to make friends as I don't have family or kids myself and people tend not to try to include you in their activities because you are the "odd man out" so to speak.  I've never been so bored in my life.  For anything even remotely like those things above, I'd have to drive to a larger town at least 10-20 miles away, which is not practical just to have a cup of coffee with someone!  I try to stay positive but it's hard (and kind of lonely) with endless time on my hands and no one to socialize with.  I love the East Coast and would love to live in Jersey or Mass or somewhere but I just can't afford it (my income plummetted when I split from my ex also).  How big is your town and what do you do with your time?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 34

I am so sorry I did'nt respond to you message. I had no idea that i could but I am here now. Thank you for asking.. Enjoy your day !!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 34
HI BRUCE
Good Luck in your new home... I am to far to meet you but I wish you happiness and luck in finding that special lady....
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 34

Hi Terri

I just found out I could reply to someone. I am alone but I live next door to my daughter and family But the kids are at the age that they play sports and my daughter is always out with them. I was married ofr 38 yrs when my hubby passed on June 19,2013 and not a day goes by that I  don't miss him. But you have to try to move on and that's not easy. Sorry to hear about your diviorse but if he wasn't treating you right you made to right choice. Have you been able to move on with your life ? I wish you all the LUCK IN THE WORLD.... Life is just to short not to be happy..... I live in New Jersey. Where are you from ? It is very nice to chat with you  ... Enjoy your Day !!!!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 34

Hi, my name is Bruce I just moved to a 55+ community and was just curious to meeting single ladies in my area. Sun City Calif.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 34

Hi @DebbieM230685,

Happy New Year, and welcome to the online community! Sounds like you have a good life in Missouri. Let us know if you have any questions as you explore the various forums.

Vicki

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors