Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Re: Welcome to the Online Community!

Message 1 of 20

Hi @IrishGal3247,

You're not allowed to post your email for security reasons (removed on your other post), but people can send you a direct message here by clicking on your name, then clicking "Send this user a private message" on the right side under Contact Me. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Good luck, and welcome to the online community! 

Vicki

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

Hi, I'm new to this and see some people saying they want "pen pals" and others saying they would like to connect and make friends.  I'm interested in corresponding through e-mail and hopefully making new friends.  I'm a senior gal with adult kids, grandkids and great-grands and when I'm not visiting with them we're talking on the phone or texting as is the case with my personal friends.  However, I have quite a bit of free time and would love to make new friends through e-mail, but don't know if I'm allowed to give my e-mail address on here or how to go about it.  Any help would be welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks, Irish

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

Where are you Lana?

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 20

By the way, I am Bea, I live in Orlando, I am a Retired teacher reluctant to retired and trying to do something.  Right now I am working in a special project from home and filling all the paper work to be a substitute teacher for Seminole County, from the thousands of papers that I have to fill, I am almost done, witing for the letters of recommendation from abroad, my last job was in London, and my health certificate from my doctor. 

I am originally from Mexico.  I don't have friends, or too many here in Florida and this does not make things easy for me.  My only daughter lives here with her family, so, she keeps me busy helping here with her three kids, 9, 4, and 10 months :-)

That's all folks, write me, I love to receive letters, LOL

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

It has always been difficult to me to write a response because I get lost where to write the answer, for instance, now if I want to say something to the group in Florida, do I go go especifically to that group? or they will catch-up?

Happy New Year to everybody anyway,

Bea

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

Hi @DaniGoLightly,

Welcome to the community! What interesting work you do! And all three quite different things. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Vicki

Community Manager

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

Hi All, Im Dani and new here. Looking forward to meeting new friends.

I'm a National bugler for an organization called Spirit of 45 and NYS Director for a group called Bugles Across America. 

I travel the country  sound TAPS at military funerals. One of the most important things in my life is to make sure that every veteran has a live bugler to give them the proper honors. 

However that is not all I do.

I'm also an FX makeup artist and fabricator. 

Looking forward to meeting you all. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

Hello,

I am a caregiver for my daughter, she is now 26 and has been severly Autistic all of her life. She was diagnosed at 3 years old and I have been her Mother, only Friend, Nurse, Teacher and Caregiver all of those years. At 20 she started having Seizures and then a year later started have Thyroid problems related to the medication she is on for the seizures. My life is full but I don't regret one moment of my time spent with her. Life was hard for many years and now in some ways it is easier because she is older and I am wiser with how I plan things. My sweet girl has taught me way more than I could ever teach her and I love her so much for it. Thanks for having me here and my heart goes out to all of the other caregivers, its hard but rewarding. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

Hello, just wondering if anyone out there has gotten a BAD/UNUSABLE gift card from the "Rewards For Good" Sweepstakes that AARP offers for members to purchase w/ their points they receive for doing alot of questionaires??????

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

I look forward to reading inspiring stories here..I'm still finding my place

Kudos
Views