From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 1 of 236

My name is Gloria Mathis, I live in Westland Mi.Hi everyone

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Regular Visitor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 236

New here! Hello everyone

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 236

Hello,I'm Richard from Oklahoma city and, Oklahoma. I'd love to find someone to chat with .Maybe not everyday but occassioally.I miss conversing with folks .You can reach me via my email,if any should find themselves bored and lonely as well. [Email removed for security purposes] 

Thank you and may you all have a fantastic evening.

Sincerely Richard 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 236

Hey Everyone!  I'm Teresa and excited to join and meet new people!  Connecting with others is fun and sharing expands us all.  I live in Colorado and love socializing and being active.  We just had our first snow and I managed to save my tomato plants from the freeze.  Hope to hear from you! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 236

I just found this forum and decided to introduce myself. I'm a physically-fit, energetic, 75-year-old, single Black female. I retired a few years ago from a computer company after 20+ years as a Software Test Engineer. I'd love to meet a male companion with whom to share existing interests or make new ones together. My top three are Philadelphia Eagles football, club-style Scrabble, and smooth jazz. I currently volunteer as an AARP Tax Aide and AARP Driver Safety Instructor.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 236

I did finally sell my house. I moved to Texas. I love the hot weather and sunny skies. At this late stage in my life, I am enjoying my adventure of learning my way about town. And, I look forward to making new friends.

Peace & Blessings
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 236

Hi Mary,

I'm TL and also a newbie.  Where in the Midwest do you live?  I am also newly retired and also newly single.  After 20+ years, I just gave up trying to make a relationship with a very self-centered person work, so I moved out & quit my job.  There just didn't seem to be any point to either anymore.

I love cats, nature, scary movies and good friends!  Would like to correspond if we find anything in common!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 236

Hello all.  I just joined the Online Community to learn from many of you. I appreciate your knowledge, tips and experiences.  I'm 56, single woman in Southern California.  Would love to meet new friends, both male and female.  Certainly open to possibility of heterosexual dating with like-minded men in the same age group.  Anyone?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Hello

Message 9 of 236

Thanks

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 236

Hello all - I'm Joshua J. Mark. I've just joined and am only now looking around the site to see what it's about. I'm a retired college professor (philosophy, history, and literature) and history/travel writer. I write for Ancient History Encyclopedia and Timeless Travels Magazine and also contribute articles freelance to other periodicals. I live with my daughter, two dogs, and four cats in rural upstate New York. 

AARP site seems quite interesting thus far. Nice meeting you all and I wish you all the best - Josh

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors