Contributor

Pre-Packaged Medications

My mother is interested in having her medications pre-packaged. It is where the pharmacy puts your medications in pre-sealed and labeled bags by date and time. It seems really convenient and appropriate for her needs. I have found two major companies and a few regional pharmacies providing this service through the internet. The bigger companies are PillPack and CVS. I'm looking for consumer reviews on these services. I found a blog with 83 reviews for PillPack and the reviews were dismal. I can't find any reviews on CVS's service.  Does anyone out there have any personal experience with these services or similar?

Trusted Contributor

I get my medications from CVS and know they offer both automatic refilling (until you run out and then they call your doc for you) and mailing medications.  - I don't think that's what you're describing above, but it would seem CVS might be the pharmacy to try as they offer several services.  

Maybe give your local CVS a call?

People will stop asking you questions if you answer back in interpretive dance. - Meme
0 Kudos

I don’t have any information but was wondering if you found anything without dismal reviews. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health