Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Canadian Online Pharmacies Recommendation?

Canadian Online Pharmacies Recommendation?

Hi- I am looking to (maybe) retire next year. One thing I need to address is getting one of my needed medications : Xarelto . Without insurance it will cost me $528.00 a month....

I've had people tell me get it online from Canadian Pharmacies. I am pursuing that angle, and am looking for first-hand recommendations for online resoureces from others who may be using this approach already.

Any info is much appreciated!

Contributor

Hey! My friend has been in a similar situation with medication costs. One online pharmacy he has used for affordable prescriptions is Canada Drug Pharmacy. They offer competitive prices and reliable service. Just make sure to verify their legitimacy and consult with your doctor before ordering. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Pharmacy checker.com lists all accredited Canadian pharmacies and you can do research for your meds to compare prices

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi. Don't know if you've since found your answer, but I've used canshipmeds.com (Marks Marine Pharmacy) and canadianpharmacyworld.com. Except for the shipping time (getting thru Canada-US customs is just as long as international customs. In fact, my rx from Turkey was faster.), no problems whatsoever. They typically offer generics (if avail) and brand name so be careful choosing. I would call on my first order to make sure the order is right. Communication and customer services gets high marks. Marks Marine is a brick-and-mortar pharmacy and CPW is a CIPA approved pharmacy. Canada Pharmacy is another CIPA approved pharmacy that I check prices with. (These all get stellar reviews.) Do google search for CIPA approved pharmacies in Canada for other pharmacies. Good luck! 

(This is my own personal opinion and experience. Not "official" nor meant to override your own due diligence.)

0 Kudos

I checked out and vetted Marks Marine Pharmacy... I was duly impressed! Placed an order for Jardiance yesterday. $150 for a 90 supply as opposed to $1500 in the US. THANK YOU for mentioning them here!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Canadian Pharmacy was really expensive for an Advair Inhaler. It’s not as expensive as the United States, but still very expensive.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I also tried them for Advair and they were very expensive. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, I would love to check out the Turkey Pharm. 

Please send me the info

Turkey Pharm... lol. That just sounds funny. 😀

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP