Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 119

Hi Alan, I also see that you received 750 points for syncing your Fitbit. I recommend that you restart your phone and make sure your bluetooth is on when you are walking so it can track you. What brand of phone are you using or mobile device? Are you using the AARP Now mobile app? Here is a link to the FitBit support page also. Let me know if you get it resolved and if not, I can escalate the issue. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 119

I have synced my fitbit with the rewards program and double checked with my fitbit dashboard that it is connected. I received the 500 points for syncing but I have been doing 10,000 steps a day and nothing is being registered in my rewards account

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 119

@LauraW242269 the Google Fit tracker is not fully ready to be synced with AARP Rewards, so that's why you had an issue today. It will be up and running soon, so stay tuned.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 119

I'm trying to connect my Google Fit to the app, it lists it as an option, but it's not working, there's no option on Google Fit to connect to the app and when I click on it in the app, it doesn't list it as an option...

and when I click on it on the website, it says I have to download the AARP app, which I did....

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 119

@TYPHARMD Visit aarp.org/rewards/earn and click on  the “Sync a fitness tracker” link. You'll select your type of device and then you’ll need to separately go into its app and give it permission to share data with AARP Rewards. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 119
I just saw this thread... is it live now? It's been... 9 months...
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 119

Help! I have an iPhone and I downloaded the AARP Now app but I can't figure out how to sync the fitness tracker. Do I go through the Health App on my phone or through the AARP app? I can't find any options!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 119

Hi @KateHarp, happy to help! Please consider clearing your browser's cookies and cache before you login again and check your transaction history at: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking on the ellipsis option button (the three dots) in the top-right corner of the reply.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 119

My shows the aarp app is connected - but still is not applying points to my steps achievements.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 119

@JonathanM243209 I sent you a private message with your current point balance. 

AARP Community Manager
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit