Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: Sorry, no points this time

Message 11 of 23

@AARPJessicaT 

Same issue again today: same 2 videos give me "Sorry, no points at this time" error, showing the 300 points badge. Upon page refresh of the respective videos, the badges turn into completion checkmarks, but no points given (No worries, by the time you see this I'll probably have maxed with other activities)

The 2 videos are:

"3 Easy Moves for Stronger Knees - AARP"
https://videos.aarp.org/detail/videos/health/video/5426021284001/3-easy-moves-for-stronger-knees---a...

"Improve Arch Support With These 3 Moves - AARP"
https://videos.aarp.org/detail/videos/health/video/5426050120001/improve-arch-support-with-these-3-m...

Cheers,

Ray

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 23

@AARPJessicaT 

This "Sorry, no points this time" issue seems to persist. 2 videos (Denise Austin videos, coincidentally) gave me that message today while still showing the 300 point badge.  Then, upon refresh, their badges converted to checkmarks as if completed. My calculation showed that was not the case, as I was 600 short at the time.

Moving on, I loaded 2 other unwatched videos and was able to receive their 2 x 300 points. The rest of the activities continued without issue to max.

Thanks,

Ray

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 23

@ralmon 

After you reach max you can enter continuous promo codes for a 100 pts.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 23

@andrewtoo@mi4090 

At this time, it is definitely recommended to do "Bonus" activities after reaching max already. That way we have batter chance to catch those that don't give the bonus, like the Bonus Bundle.

Doing the Promo first did seem to reveal an issue with the way the points are tracked in the background, though. While I did end up getting all the expected points, the system was confused. It's like were training a baby AI or something.

Cheers,

Ray

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 23

@ralmon & @andrewtoo 

I didn't have a problem getting the 7,890 points yesterday.  The difference that we have is the order completed.  

1. 23 Videos
  2. 1 Quiz
  3. 1 Tool/Calculator
  4. 1 Quiz

I reach the max at this point, and I enter promo codes also after daily points earned.  

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 23

@ralmon @AARPJessicaT 

I was able to complete quizzes after I reached 7,440 points yesterday, but it did not give me credit.  I used the promo code on Tuesday without issue.

When I achieve 7,440 points (or 7,450 actually), according to the rules, I should able to get credit for one more activity that earns 500 points or less.  I did not get credit for completed quizzes or videos after reaching 7,440 points yesterday, even though, notices after the quizzes stated that I earned another 450 points.

A Transaction history that showed earned points (and other entries) would be of help here.

Very strange and hope it is a one day issue.

I'm sorry that I can't be of any help with the promo code @ralmon but I always use the promo code after reaching the maximum points allowed and it works.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 23

@AARPJessicaT 

Hello Rewards Managers,

I encountered that error message again "Sorry, no points this time" as shown in the original post.

I suspect that using the Promo code before all the activities confused the accounting calculators.

After daily login (15pts), 23 videos (6900 pts), one calculator/tool (75 pts), and one quiz (450 pts), the daily total would be 7440. At that point, I was told I maxed out! The only possible reason could have been if the Promo code (100 pts) was counted as part of the daily max.

The next quiz gave me "Sorry no points this time", but in the end, those last 450 points did count to the total anyway. (Sure wish I could get you a screen shot of the transaction history - hint, nudge).

Not sure this will help nab that bug, but it's a start.

Cheers,

Ray

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 23

@ralmon 

Ray hopefully someone will respond.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 23

@mi4090 @AARPJessicaT 

I went back to the CVS sweeps rules, since it will end in a week. The max entries there is 140. It begins Dec 15, 2019 at 12:00a ET, ending Jan 11, 2020 at 8:59a ET.

Now, assuming one enters at 7a ET each day, you get 28 days x 5 entries = 140, which is perfect.

For the sweeps in question, the Kitchen Appliance, begin is Jan 1 9:00a ET, ending Jan 31 8:59a ET. Sticking with the Rules, that gives 30 days x 5 = 150 entries. But the Rules specify 155 max!

Good news is that the early entry before 9am on Jan 1 gets you to 155, so no violation of the max rule. The confusion now is just the Start Time.

Now we really do need a way to read Total entries already registered with a sweeps. AARP, can we get that Total listed, please?

Thanks,

Ray

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 23

@ralmon 

Ray, I've never seen that error before, all this is very strange and frustrating.

No one's answered about the double entries to Sweeps on 1st day; @sandy could you please help?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors